Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
tommygunn said:
none of those were ko punches. when a fighter gets hit and there in trouble is when you can judge. just like when hatton was hurt in the last round round against collazo.
He proved he can take a good shot. I cant wait for floyd to fight hoya. then his chin will be tested wont it. Come on Goldenboy. I see a big left hook geting in somwhere in that fight. Still floyd has a good chin hehe. Might take it well

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Would you all agree with me when I say that Kostya Tszyu is, was and more than likely always will be the greatest Light Welterweight Professional Boxer of all time? :cool:

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would say that he had a style that most guys at #140 could not handle specially the right hand and yes as far as a guy that has stayed at#140 yes he was the man I always hope he would put on #7 and fight D.L.H to see how he would do. and I always wondered why Floyd would not get in to the mix specially as he got older and slower.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
White Tyson said:
Would you all agree with me when I say that Kostya Tszyu is, was and more than likely always will be the greatest Light Welterweight Professional Boxer of all time? :cool:
i would put kostya at 1 just now because hatton hasn't finnished his career yet. if hatton can beat castillo you'd have to say he was the est because he's beaten everybody at the weight.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
White Tyson said:
I think if Ricky Hatton can come through Castillo and then anouther mayjour name he will be ranked very close to the top for lightwelter. Although Julio Cesar Chavez was a great fighter.

In my opinion it would either be out of Hatton, Chavez or Tszyu.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tyson said:
I think if Ricky Hatton can come through Castillo and then anouther mayjour name he will be ranked very close to the top for lightwelter. Although Julio Cesar Chavez was a great fighter.

In my opinion it would either be out of Hatton, Chavez or Tszyu.
chavez is my GOAT at 130lb but he was great at 135 and 140 to. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
tommygunn said:
chavez is my GOAT at 130lb but he was great at 135 and 140 to. :thumbsup:
Yes. :thumbsup: I like Chavez for the best ever at light welter but Haton hasnt retired yet has he. Anouther few majour fights and RETIRE. He could become the best ever for 140. In my opinion hes already the best fighter ever to come out of britain. Come on Ricky Fatton.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tyson said:
Yes. :thumbsup: I like Chavez for the best ever at light welter but Haton hasnt retired yet has he. Anouther few majour fights and RETIRE. He could become the best ever for 140. In my opinion hes already the best fighter ever to come out of britain. Come on Ricky Fatton.
my top 3 brtish fighters are.

#1 lennox lewis.
#2 lloyd honeyghan.
#3 ricky hatton.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
#1 lennox lewis.
#2 lloyd honeyghan.
#3 ricky hatton.[/QUOTE]

cool.

I have never realy been a huge fan of lennox. His styale just didnt realy catch me but he is obviously Britains best ever Heavyweight. Yes Lennox lewis is at the top of the british list but i am a huge fan of Hatton.

Frank Bruno is always in my list. Love that bloke lol. Big Frank.

Also like Nigel Benn, Chris Eubank and i spose love him or hate him naz has to be there somewhere.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ken buchanan as a HOF'er would be on my list to along with joe cal and barry mcguigan.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Tommy you said in another post that Hatton could beat Chavez. But now he is your GOAT:dunno:
if you read my post again you will see he's my GOAT at 130. :cool:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
tommygunn said:
if you read my post again you will see he's my GOAT at 130. :cool:
thats what i like about u mate you always back your words up. I see Hatton beating chavez at 140.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
you said that he is your GOAT at 130 but he is great at 135 and 140 too. So again you saying that Hatton can beat Chavez. :confused:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
you said that he is your GOAT at 130 but he is great at 135 and 140 too. So again you saying that Hatton can beat Chavez. :confused:
look bud ive let you dig youself a hole you cant get out of here. ive never said in any post that hatton would beat chavez. what ive said is he would win a close UD with hatton at 140 and that he's my GOAT at 130. :rolleyes:

i also said that hatton hasn't finished his career yet and my views on a chavez vs hatton fight could change.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ill show you the thread right now where we started talking of this its the chavez vs hatton thread started by tyson. and it was tyson who stated that chavez would beat hatton not me. as ive said before i back my posts up with facts not fiction!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts