Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems to be a done deal guys. The fight will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 10th. Boxrec has confirmed it.

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Date: Saturday, 10th November, 2007
Commission: Nevada Athletic Commission

Floyd Mayweather Jr v Ricky Hatton 12

We need an official Hatton vs. Mayweather thread. Lol, this thing will probably be up to 1000 posts by November 10th.

I'll start it out with Floyd by TKO.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol you have to host the picture, you cant just paste the file thing man. Host it on ImageShack® - Hosting

And yeh, this will fill up pretty quickly.

Il tell you the beef i have, its with the press over here saying that Hatton shouldnt take this fight and that he isnt good enough.. its bs. You only get one opportunity to fight the P4P#1 fighter in the planet, whether you have a chance or not you should take the fight. People that say "Hatton should avoid this fight till his last fight" just dont have the same thoughts towards boxing as me. Boxing isnt about cashing in then fighting the best when your financially set, **** that! Boxing is about challenging yourself, taking the fight that you might not win, you never know what you can achieve until you try! He might lose, thats better than regretting it for the rest of your life! He took the fight and gave it 100%, i respect him more for that. Ermm well im done with my rant for the day:laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice post and I agree on Hatton's part. The fight is scheduled already, or at least they have a date set in stone for it. I think it is a near guarantee because there has been a lot of buzz in the boxing community about this.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still cant get the image thing to work. Go to fight news.com and the second picture is the one I wanted to put up here. That Hatton brutal right to castillo's body.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grrrrrrr....... it made it too small! I want everyone to see the image that I described above. Go to fightnews and look at that shot in a bigger picture. You can see the ripples of castillo's skin.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
It really was a brutal shot, you dont land them too often. I imagine only a punch like that would have stopped JLC, he would have lasted a few more rounds possibly the distance.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
This is the fight. The hitman v the pretty boy. It doesnt get any bigger if its in manchester ill be there lol for defo :D . But who will win??? RICKY HATTON. Floyds the best fighter in the world but hattons pressure and stamina, punching power left to the body will end maywaether reign. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts