Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welterweight Fight - TBA

December 8th, 2007

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Ricky Hatton

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Vegas gives Hatton no chance and I love it!
:confused: those odds arent that bad on either fighter, and with the odds at about 2 and a half to 1 for hatton vegas are giving hatton a very good chance.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Vegas gives Hatton no chance and I love it!
I swear, they better hope there right. You know the amount of Brits that are gonna bomb alot on Hatton.. if they get this wrong there in for a royal payout:laugh: I tend to think the odds are fair though, i think Mayweather will win this fight.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Ill bet my fair share at the bookies come fight time. Of course on RICKY :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put up $3000 against Oscar and will do the same against Hatton. It's easy money.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i agree, easy money. and easy points, lets see if i have a million by then and bet it all, that makes me a good 300 k. seems easy enough.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Floyd is a SIGNIFICANT favorite. Vegas is hoping you'll put your money on Hatton for those odds.

Floyd wins this fellas (sorry Hatton fans), but you can always bet on Floyd, root for Ricky, and still have the points you won to fall back on for moral support after the fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Captainobvious said:
Floyd is a SIGNIFICANT favorite. Vegas is hoping you'll put your money on Hatton for those odds.

Floyd wins this fellas (sorry Hatton fans), but you can always bet on Floyd, root for Ricky, and still have the points you won to fall back on for moral support after the fight.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Captainobvious said:

nice suggestion, cap:thumbsup:

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
just bet 15,000 on mayweather

i would love to see hatton win, but i think mayweather will be too tough a fight, can't really see hatton beating the best fighter on the planet although i think he could come close

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Im gonna put all my points on Floyd come nearer the fight, just popped 30k on Ricky just as an insurance policy, don't want to be left with nothing if Ricky does somehow manage to pull of the unimaginable;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts