Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Ricky Hatton

9K views 52 replies 15 participants last post by  scovedog 
#1 ·
Welterweight Fight - TBA

December 8th, 2007

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Ricky Hatton

#13 ·
Floyd is a SIGNIFICANT favorite. Vegas is hoping you'll put your money on Hatton for those odds.

Floyd wins this fellas (sorry Hatton fans), but you can always bet on Floyd, root for Ricky, and still have the points you won to fall back on for moral support after the fight.

#14 ·
Captainobvious said:
Floyd is a SIGNIFICANT favorite. Vegas is hoping you'll put your money on Hatton for those odds.

Floyd wins this fellas (sorry Hatton fans), but you can always bet on Floyd, root for Ricky, and still have the points you won to fall back on for moral support after the fight.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#15 ·
Captainobvious said:

nice suggestion, cap:thumbsup:

#21 ·
LeedsLad said:
Im gonna put all my points on Floyd come nearer the fight, just popped 30k on Ricky just as an insurance policy, don't want to be left with nothing if Ricky does somehow manage to pull of the unimaginable;)
i am going to follow you Dude.:thumbsup:

#23 ·
TysonJones said:
I have a million dollar head to head bet with tommy, so i'll leave it at that.
i have close to 2 million stacked on this fight. 1m with you lance, 500k in vbookie, 200k with capn and 100k with shane.

im gonna be rich rich rich after this fight. yipeeeeee

can i just add that the brits on here betting against ricky are a disgrace,,,,,u know who you are.:laugh:

#25 ·
TommyGunn said:
i have close to 2 million stacked on this fight. 1m with you lance, 500k in vbookie, 200k with capn and 100k with shane.

im gonna be rich rich rich after this fight. yipeeeeee

can i just add that the brits on here betting against ricky are a disgrace,,,,,u know who you are.:laugh:
Id love to see Ricky win man, i just dont think it will happen;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.