Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard he's having a testicles transplant so he could make a come-back soon if all goes well.
I see what you mean mate, i do however think he had one of the best defences in boxing and recommend he came out to fight on as 39-0 is not a big career, but still excellent none the less..

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
OOOOHH:laugh: that's loww, I heard the guy that broke into his place made a deal and donated his left nut but they're having trouble fitting it into PB little nut sack :laugh:

G

·
I see what you mean mate, i do however think he had one of the best defences in boxing and recommend he came out to fight on as 39-0 is not a big career, but still excellent none the less..
Yep, I can't fault Floyd for what he does in the ring. He could have done alot more but I'm gonna stop talking about him or his fans will be on throwing their toys out of the pram.

OOOOHH:laugh: that's loww, I heard the guy that broke into his place made a deal and donated his left nut but they're having trouble fitting it into PB little nut sack :laugh:
:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
772 Posts
i don't discredit floyd on what he does in the ring.... because we all know he is a very slick boxer with a great defence. but i do discredit him in the sense that he hasn't got the balls to get in the ring for at least 5 more times and clear up the WW (if he can), but he fights once a year and he really shouldn't call himself a boxer .

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
i don't discredit floyd on what he does in the ring.... because we all know he is a very slick boxer with a great defence. but i do discredit him in the sense that he hasn't got the balls to get in the ring for at least 5 more times and clear up the WW (if he can), but he fights once a year and he really shouldn't call himself a boxer .
Well it became evident during the 24/7 series that PBF has a few health issues that were'nt getting any better, a case could be made that these ailments became too much to bare, I mean what's a fighter to do if every times he punches an opponent it hurst him more than the other guy..

·
Registered
772 Posts
what you mean with brittle hands?

well thats not really an excuse... plenty of fighters have suffered the same....

i mean look at clazaghe his hands are the most brittle in the business... hence the slapping...

malignaggi hands are very brittle and he's still fighting.

for one of the best fighters ever.... he sure does love an excuse.

hell, willie pep fought after a plane crash... floyd iis just using it as an excuse..

G

·
Imagine Calzaghe if he could put everything on his shots and didn't have to punch with that technique...he'd be a beast!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Well I was justpointing out one possibility, who knows there could be more, like he was just plain bore to death with the routine , wanted to expend more time with his kids, take trips around the world and sample international coozies, maybe the last time he opened his safe ,he got knock down by a 10 foot stack of cash bails and hurt his shoulder who knows and by this time who really cares the man is MIA and he'll stay that way...

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah i understand but.... i think again this is another publiciity stunt.... so i'm not falling for anything yet.... but if he comes out of retirement and beats one guy... whoever it may be.. then goes back into retirement... then i'll be so dissapointed.....

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Didnt he get robbed??? How does the so called best fighter in the world get robbed at his own house??? :dunno:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
yeah i understand but.... i think again this is another publiciity stunt.... so i'm not falling for anything yet.... but if he comes out of retirement and beats one guy... whoever it may be.. then goes back into retirement... then i'll be so dissapointed.....
What publicity stunt?? do you mean his retirement, how does that work?

He always resurfaces like some nasty fungus...
:laugh: I got some of those right now eating at my toe nails,I'm putting tiger balm on those suckers drow'em out:laugh:

Didnt he get robbed??? How does the so called best fighter in the world get robbed at his own house??? :dunno:
By inviting too many hood homies to his bbq's

thats easy.... he's not the best fighter in the world :laugh:
Not at this time anyways and the longer he stays away the harder it will be to regain that status...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
what you mean with brittle hands?

well thats not really an excuse... plenty of fighters have suffered the same....

i mean look at clazaghe his hands are the most brittle in the business... hence the slapping...

malignaggi hands are very brittle and he's still fighting.

for one of the best fighters ever.... he sure does love an excuse.

hell, willie pep fought after a plane crash... floyd iis just using it as an excuse..
Floyd isn't using his hands as an excuse. He said they were 100% prior to and after the Hatton fight.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
LOL that is pretty funny coming from a Leonard fan!!! xD

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Yeah but neither of them fought enough. I just need more solid proof that they really were the great fighters that everybody said that they were. I honestly do not think of Sugar Ray Leonard as the best fighter of the 1980s, because after 1981, he fought like 12 times in 10 years. Seriously!

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Yeah but neither of them fought enough. I just need more solid proof that they really were the great fighters that everybody said that they were. I honestly do not think of Sugar Ray Leonard as the best fighter of the 1980s, because after 1981, he fought like 12 times in 10 years. Seriously!
C'mon man he beat everyone in his era and it was a great era.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts