Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Created by Danny G from Saddo's, awesome work as usual from him :laugh:

Man your heads gonna roll when the Mayweather Mafia see that LOL

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Created by Danny G from Saddo's, awesome work as usual from him :laugh:

aint really that funny but i still laughed because it look cheap and in some ways is funny. obviously a floyld hater who heard of the news and made it within 2 mins :) if he retires then he retires. i'm more concrened with the 2 pounds per litre of petrol at the end of the year.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Right on man , it aint the end of the world just cause this chump retires, he'll star to miss it soon enough, he should just kept his mouth shut and waited till he's ready again.....

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I wonder what you're gonna say if he comes back....
Mayweather should NOT be allowed to come back, he should have his boxing licence revoked. This is the FOURTH time I believe that he claimed he's PERMANENTLY retired. Enough is enough. Let him go dance with a few more 400 pound wrestlers let the REAL fighters fight
Goodbye and Good Riddance

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
what i want to happen is for him to be stripped of p4p status and his belt. but since boxing is so damn corrupt and is hungry for money they may keep him up there still.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Man what a crazy weekend. Forrest lost to a pretender. I have to be the first to say that I was wrong I never imagine that Mora would step up and beat Vernon. also the Quintana and Ponce de Leon were both some what of a surprise.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Man what a crazy weekend. Forrest lost to a pretender. I have to be the first to say that I was wrong I never imagine that Mora would step up and beat Vernon. also the Quintana and Ponce de Leon were both some what of a surprise.
i had both of these guys winning, but i wasn't expecting 1st round knockouts by any means. i don't think anyone did.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts