Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,712 Posts
clottey needs to grab a belt before he can fight the big names. he's a damn good fighter though.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,712 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
This is mayweather thread number ten million :)
true, we have a fighter section at the bottom of the page where this kind of info will start beingf moved to in future. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
tommygunn said:
clottey needs to grab a belt before he can fight the big names. he's a damn good fighter though.
I think that it will be hard for Clottey to get a belt. He's a good fighter that a lot of people might try to avoid. As some have said, big risk with little reward.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,712 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
I think that it will be hard for Clottey to get a belt. He's a good fighter that a lot of people might try to avoid. As some have said, big risk with little reward.
true true true.

but if he can push his way to mando then it will be plain to see if anyone is ducking.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,712 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I would like to see him snag a belt and build his name up.
id like to see clottey v quintana and collazo v julio then the 2 winners fight to decide a worthy chalenger to cintron.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
see this is what's wrong with the sport!! the p4p guy will only fight big money fights regardless of the opponents qualifications Lets be honest here Floyd should have to go an earn the right to fight the Golden boy with a win over a legit guy Margie fight him and he gets no credit but we all know that he is the tought youngest guy out there!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,712 Posts
windowguy said:
see this is what's wrong with the sport!! the p4p guy will only fight big money fights regardless of the opponents qualifications Lets be honest here Floyd should have to go an earn the right to fight the Golden boy with a win over a legit guy Margie fight him and he gets no credit but we all know that he is the tought youngest guy out there!!
ive never agreed with a fighter going into a new weight and automaticly getting a title shot, hopkins and tarver also springs to mind.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,712 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I only agree with it if the challenger wins :) But in principle it doesn't make sense.
i think they should have to fight a top 10 guy at least before getting a shot, if the champion wants to give up his belt and fight though that would be diffrent because he wont be obliged to fight anyone.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top