Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mayweather shows up on wwe ppv

My little brother just shouted on me from the living room(hes watching No Way Out ppv) that Floyd Mayweather Jr. just walked into a Rey Mysterio interview and wished him good luck. Did not see it tho but my brother said he was 100% sure.

Floyd finally found his future career after boxing? :dunno:

:cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
thats funny. I guarantee he is working on something for Wrestlemania. Remember Mike Tyson and Stone Cold?

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Yeah I also noticed when PB try to push him that big moose didn't even budge, but that's no wonder, even having lost some weight capt insano is still one big mothr sucker .....:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Who was that masked guy, he was choking the hell out of, and why did Floyd feel he had to save him.... come on I hope PB doesn't beleive on that stuff....
Floyd and his posse looked great though huh, all with matching outfits,I thought that was sweet :rolleyes:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
who was that masked man he was choking the heell out of and why did Floyd feel he had to save him , I really hope he does'nt beleive in that stuff and it was all part of the show.
I also thougt PB and his posse looked great in matching outfits, I thoug that was sweet.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts