Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sound like Floyd Sr and his Brother Roger are at it again how will this affect Floyd? specially this close to the fight. Remeber I told you guys this would happen!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
Sound like Floyd Sr and his Brother Roger are at it again how will this affect Floyd? specially this close to the fight. Remeber I told you guys this would happen!!
whats been said this time window?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
he told Roger to ***** off via a reporter its on Boxing news site
more distractions for the camp, all's not well for the mayweathers. these guys are worse than the osbornes.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
the Osbornes speak better specially Ozy compared to the Gayweathers!!
he probably doesn't do as much drugs as them either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like I said before win or loose Little Floyd is still a looser in life he has no class and does not have the star quality he wants so bad.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Those two are crazy. Floyd is not. Man you really do not like him at all, and I find that funny. To call Floyd a loser is straight retarded.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
windowguy said:
Sound like Floyd Sr and his Brother Roger are at it again how will this affect Floyd? specially this close to the fight. Remeber I told you guys this would happen!!
And I told you that it will make a difference. We already know how Sr. feels. befor he found out that he wasnt going to be training Oscar. He said that Oscar is going to knock my son on his a**
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not Rtrded neighter!! A looser is the fact that he will never be to the public what he wished he could be!!! its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
A loser is someone who doesn't succeed in life. Someone who gets nothing done and has nothing to show for his time on earth. Floyd has done many things and has plenty to show for it. No way in hell is he a loser.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
A loser is someone who doesn't succeed in life. Someone who gets nothing done and has nothing to show for his time on earth. Floyd has done many things and has plenty to show for it. No way in hell is he a loser.
he's a loser on saturday may 5th. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the worst part about Humans is that the perception of success is only what we personally want it to be.Floyd wants to be a star and can't and won't be therefore in his own mind he is a looser much like Larry holmes he could never understand why the crowds hated him all he wanted was be be accepted and loved as a fighter and never got it. you can call your self the greatest but is sounds much better when the crowd loves you and call out your name instead of leaving their seats because the fight is boring!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
the worst part about Humans is that the perception of success is only what we personally want it to be.Floyd wants to be a star and can't and won't be therefore in his own mind he is a looser much like Larry holmes he could never understand why the crowds hated him all he wanted was be be accepted and loved as a fighter and never got it. you can call your self the greatest but is sounds much better when the crowd loves you and call out your name instead of leaving their seats because the fight is boring!!
i see a hissy fit comming from bill about the holmes fact. :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
its the truth!!!
yeah i know holmes was never accepted and i agree, bill wont though.

your about to be dragged into a debate about HW history from a 13 year old holmes fan window. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
yeah i know holmes was never accepted and i agree, bill wont though.

your about to be dragged into a debate about HW history from a 13 year old holmes fan window. :D
He should have known better then to bring up that name. He could have used any other boxer.:laugh:
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top