Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im pretty sure everyone here saw the interview of floyd after the hatton fight......................Get out of the past.
i thought the black chicken was funny its a nice name lol

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Oh God... I know the guy who made this video. He's a regular poster on the Miguel Cotto forum. I stopped posting there because of their ridiculous comments about Mayweather lately. That's actually why I post here now.

I'm a big fan of Cotto, but hey, Real recognize real. Cotto nut-huggers (I'm a normal fan) are going to get a harsh reality check when Mayweather checks that chin with 40-something % landing ratio.

Oh well, till 2009.

·
Registered
349 Posts
That was pretty crappy.. I am not a Big fan of Floyd but I respect the guy he talks ALOT OF SH*% but he always has backed it up .. I am sure Floyd and Cotto will meet sometime soon .. or I can only hope.. but that Video was pretty crappy

·
Registered
349 Posts
100% Man .. I mean I think he will fight Cotto eventually .. it would be nice .. and right off the Bat I would still take Mayweather to win, although Cotto is a sick fighter Mayweather is still at the top

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
And I personally think the wait is going to make this fight much better and bigger. Let me tell you how.

Mayweather is on a huge stage promoting himself on WWE. Publicity

Floyd will be on a late night talk show after defeating big show. Publicity

Gotto is going to destroy Gomez and HBO will be all over that. Publicity

Oscar is going to ice forbes. Publicity

Mayweather is going to beat oscar again, and then retire. people will start to talk crap again.

Cotto will gain another belt by defeating margy or cintron. publicity.

Cotto will be 32-0

Floyd will be 40-0

Cotto will finally really call out floyd.

Floyd will finally except challenge.

"THE TRUTH" will be revealed March 2009.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
And I personally think the wait is going to make this fight much better and bigger. Let me tell you how.

Mayweather is going to beat oscar again, and then retire. people will start to talk crap again.

Cotto will be 32-0

Floyd will be 40-0

Floyd will finally except challenge.

LOL Beautiful breakdown, man!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh God... I know the guy who made this video. He's a regular poster on the Miguel Cotto forum. I stopped posting there because of their ridiculous comments about Mayweather lately. That's actually why I post here now.

I'm a big fan of Cotto, but hey, Real recognize real. Cotto nut-huggers (I'm a normal fan) are going to get a harsh reality check when Mayweather checks that chin with 40-something % landing ratio.

Oh well, till 2009.

HEY C.J. LOOKS LIKE YOU'D FIT IN PERFECT AT THAT FORUM!

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts

Cotto will be 32-0

Floyd will be 40-0

Floyd will finally except challenge. floyd would've beaten him already if he actually put a challenge out:cheeky4:

money post, bro-ham:thumbsup:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CJ you did'nt just bring this video here to annoy Lance now, did you? :laugh: ( The Fortune Teller) Ha!
Now Now Hugo however could you think I'd do such a thing :cheeky4:
I think Lance knows by now I'm just having fun and getting a little revenge for the way they dissed Hatton. At least I hope he does

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HEY C.J. LOOKS LIKE YOU'D FIT IN PERFECT AT THAT FORUM!
Hey Jack I'm just not such an avid mayweather disciple as some here are. To me Floyd is just a damn good boxer not the second coming of the almighty that can do no wrong. I kinda like rattling their cages a little bit too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
neither am i! why do you think my avator is a picture of mayweather bending over for the mighty hatton!

i think mayweather is a great boxer and attracts a huge crowd and is doing alot for boxing with his publicity at the moment- but i'm not a fan at all!

but i have no reason to hate everything he does or says either, and i don't pointlessly disagree with everything someone says about him because of the bitter taste of defeat i felt when hatton lost, i applaud when he does well and i don't when he does something stupid.

its not all 1-way traffic!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts