Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Good stuff brotha, lookin good:thumbsup: Im liking your right, very nice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good hand speed, good guard. But, you need to get that head moving horizontally.

You seem to have your guard down low when you go in for a body shot, you could easily be knocked out with a good hook to the top of the head if your not careful.

·
Registered
262 Posts
He has a good guard, yes. Good doesn't mean great. If he protected the top of his head instead of just his jaw he might not get himself knocked out.

You should really wear gloves when shadow boxing, that way you can tell how open the guard is.

I recommend big, defencive gloves.

·
Registered
262 Posts
foley or axell whahah i have reading your thread intro
you think yourr the best men-===-:: :laugh::laugh:
i am the netherlands champion 14years old not future no now
jesse obbink you now that that name have a 5/0/3 men don tmake me laugh i have never lost one bitch you think your the best i have never been defeated and evcen i think i am not the best at amoteur so ==:cheeky4:

sorry for the other<s you got great hand speed but the timing ritme
Learn English - Quick and easy!

I don't care about your crappy amatuer record. You're bragging about being undefeated when quarter of your fights end in a draw?

That's not a great record, buddie.

My record; 11-0-0, eleven wins by way of knock out. All eleven fights being stopped in the first round.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
73 Posts

I don't care about your crappy amatuer record. Bragging about being undefeated when quarter of your fights end in a draw?

My record; 11-0-0, eleven wins by way of knock out. eleven fights all being stopped in the first round.

whahah wtf draw===== i ahve 5 winning 0 defeated 3ko nothing draw you ******
men= i dont believe you you can say about crappy english.
but boxing:confused:
plz odnt make me laugh you a 11/0/0 whahahah i have seen your pic your look like a ****** men .
plz translate this to english jij denkt dat je heel wat bent maar ben je echt niet kom naar nederland en ik zal je effe boxen leren kneusje i hate you men you saying you are something but your nothing ******

i have nothing draw ****** only winns no but you got only ko yeah yeah sure=== men i got 5 wins 3 ko 0 deafeads 0 drawss so what ya all fake

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

I don't care about your crappy amatuer record. You're bragging about being undefeated when quarter of your fights end in a draw?

That's not a great record, buddie.

My record; 11-0-0, eleven wins by way of knock out. All eleven fights being stopped in the first round.

Your the one that needs to learn to read English. F**.

·
Registered
262 Posts
men= i dont believe you you can say about crappy english.
but boxing:confused:
plz odnt make me laugh you a 11/0/0 whahahah i have seen your pic your look like a ****** men .
plz translate this to english jij denkt dat je heel wat bent maar ben je echt niet kom naar nederland en ik zal je effe boxen leren kneusje i hate you men you saying you are something but your nothing ******

i have nothing draw ****** only winns no but you got only ko yeah yeah sure=== men i got 5 wins 3 ko 0 deafeads 0 drawss so what ya all fake
5-0-3 means 5 wins and 3 draws bud.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I didn't say you were lying. You got all angry when I said you had draws, so I was just letting you know why.

I hope you guys get infracted for your statements on my sexual orientation.

·
Registered
841 Posts
He has a good guard, yes. Good doesn't mean great. If he protected the top of his head instead of just his jaw he might not get himself knocked out.

You should really wear gloves when shadow boxing, that way you can tell how open the guard is.

I recommend big, defencive gloves.
It's better to protect your chin, thats the light switch to a KO, not your forehead smart guy.

Damn fool, he's only at his house giving us a demo, he's not even at his gym. He's said before that he wears gloves during some of his rounds of shadowboxing. I don't think there was really anything wrong with his guard, flawless imo.

...sniff sniff, you smell something? I smell jealousy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's better to protect your chin, thats the light switch to a KO, not your forehead smart guy.

Damn fool, he's only at his house giving us a demo, he's not even at his gym. He's said before that he wears gloves during some of his rounds of shadowboxing. I don't think there was really anything wrong with his guard, flawless imo.
Fail 1:

The temple is the main knockout spot, not the chin. A knockout is caused by the brain hitting the side of the skull.

Fail 2:

No, silly. You cover your whole face. Have you ever even seen fight for gods sake? Look how fighters like Roy Jones and Mayweather guard. They cover the chin with the wrists, and the head with the gloves.

Don't call me a fool, you know nothing about boxing. Don't speak, you suck.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Fail 1:

The temple is the main knockout spot, not the chin. A knockout is caused by the brain hitting the side of the skull.

Fail 2:

No, silly. You cover your whole face. Have you ever even seen fight for gods sake? Look how fighters like Roy Jones and Mayweather guard, they cover the chin with the wrists and the head with his gloves.

Don't call me a fool, you know nothing about boxing. Don't speak, you suck.
It's really funny how you talk like you even know me. I know boxing. I'm a boxer. I'd go put to bed if I was in England you little runt. And no, the chin is where the knockout is, the tempral lobe is sensitive, but the chin is garaunteed. Don't try to tell me anything about the brain b/c I'll school you in that area pretty boy.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts