Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I let some of the other mods know that it was kind of in the works, and may happen over the holiday. Well, my beautiful girlfriend Maria is now my beautiful fiance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats Capt ! .. Does she have any Sisters? Hope it all works out you seem like a good guy ! Good Luck Capt.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats Capt ! .. Does she have any Sisters? Hope it all works out you seem like a good guy ! Good Luck Capt.
LOL, nah no sisters. She does have an older brother though, just let me know if your interested. Although I must warn you that he does have kids, so I'm not sure if thats a turn off or not...:laugh:

·
Registered
349 Posts
HAHAH ! :laugh: NO NO NO ! I dont swing that way Capt But thanks for Looking out anyways ! Congrats once again ! :) # 100 for me

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHAH ! :laugh: NO NO NO ! I dont swing that way Capt But thanks for Looking out anyways ! Congrats once again ! :) # 100 for me

LOL :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats man!

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, crap. How did I miss this thread?:eek:

Congratz Captain, I wish you both a happy life together. Does she like boxing?
Hey thanks very much Bill. Yeah she does enjoy boxing. We watch alot of the matches together, and I take her out to the Blue Horizon to watch the fights with me occasionally. She gets mad if I dont take her lol :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, we'll have to get together some time for the fights out there. You'd love the venue, it exudes that old school feel

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
congrats man. I wish ya'll a life of happiness and prosperity. (If you get real prosperous hook me up with some change though!)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts