Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lucky bastard. :p

well done bro,,,,,glad it all worked out for you. :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Thanks for the well-wishes fellas. Once her ring is finished being resized, Ill post a pic for you guys of her with it.
hopefully with just the ring and nothing else. :cheeky4:

jk jk.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Whos the lucky girl then Captain?:laugh: Congratz dude, any date planned for the big day?
she looks linke angelina jolie, aint that right captain. ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats Capt ! .. Does she have any Sisters? Hope it all works out you seem like a good guy ! Good Luck Capt.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats Capt ! .. Does she have any Sisters? Hope it all works out you seem like a good guy ! Good Luck Capt.
LOL, nah no sisters. She does have an older brother though, just let me know if your interested. Although I must warn you that he does have kids, so I'm not sure if thats a turn off or not...:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Oh, crap. How did I miss this thread?:eek:

Congratz Captain, I wish you both a happy life together. Does she like boxing?

·
Registered
349 Posts
HAHAH ! :laugh: NO NO NO ! I dont swing that way Capt But thanks for Looking out anyways ! Congrats once again ! :) # 100 for me

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHAH ! :laugh: NO NO NO ! I dont swing that way Capt But thanks for Looking out anyways ! Congrats once again ! :) # 100 for me

LOL :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats man!

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, crap. How did I miss this thread?:eek:

Congratz Captain, I wish you both a happy life together. Does she like boxing?
Hey thanks very much Bill. Yeah she does enjoy boxing. We watch alot of the matches together, and I take her out to the Blue Horizon to watch the fights with me occasionally. She gets mad if I dont take her lol :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, we'll have to get together some time for the fights out there. You'd love the venue, it exudes that old school feel

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
congrats man. I wish ya'll a life of happiness and prosperity. (If you get real prosperous hook me up with some change though!)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts