Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian Vera just stopped that fraud of a prospect Andy Lee. You can see that coming a mile way. I have no idea why Lee was hyped as much as he was.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
LOL stewart thinks this guy will be a world champion some day wtf is he smoking?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I can't believe I pikced this dude to ko vera in one. Actually he almost did, vera sucks, lee sucks. Juan manuel marquez would beat both in the same night. And yes I know the weight different.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe I pikced this dude to ko vera in one. Actually he almost did, vera sucks, lee sucks. Juan manuel marquez would beat both in the same night. And yes I know the weight different.
I'll take Ivan Calderon to beat them

·
Registered
3 Posts
My point was they called him a Pretender (Vera from Contender). I follow those fighters and at +800 I bet on Vera. He has heart. Jaidon is a stud and I hope to see more of him.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I thought the stoppage was a little premature. But o'well. Lee should of never been in that much trouble in the first place.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
At the time that the ref stopped it, I didn't like it, but he SHOULD have stopped it about 20 seconds prior when Lee was stumbling around looking like Zab Judah.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts