Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Right off the back of Hopkins should retire and he feared for his safety against Pavlik......

Oh and he was also saying Kahn should rematch Prescott because he would whoop him.

I could be wrong but I think;

A) Roach should stick to training and not opening his mouth.

and

B) Kahn's biggest problem and drawback has not been a lack of hype and maybe his chin could do with less hype more cover via defensive work in the gym?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No way that would it last 4 rounds, in fact I'd put money on Khan brushing his chin off the ropes during his entrance and being KO'd:laugh:

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
amir khan is a great talent and will deffo be a world champ in a few years IMO,
yeh he got ktfo against breidis but pacman suffered 2 kos before he came champ,
at the moment yeh kham would get hammered by hatton but amir isnt ready for someone like hatton YET!!

G

·
amir khan is a great talent and will deffo be a world champ in a few years IMO,
yeh he got ktfo against breidis but pacman suffered 2 kos before he came champ,
at the moment yeh kham would get hammered by hatton but amir isnt ready for someone like hatton YET!!
he never will be. You cant do **** all for a glass chin

·
Registered
339 Posts
he wont be a world champ?
i wouldnt say hes got a glass chin just yet although theres a lot he needs to prove about it lol but naseem had a glass chin who got put down by average fighters,
hes got the skills IMO
Naseem Hamed didn't really have a glass chin, he just had the balance of a one legged cat :laugh:

·
Registered
468 Posts
No way that would it last 4 rounds, in fact I'd put money on Khan brushing his chin off the ropes during his entrance and being KO'd:laugh:
:laugh: Khan's been saying for a while now he's gonna clean up at lightweight before moving up and taking ricky out, nobody else ever took him seriously though :laugh:

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
against kelley and sanchez he went down to not exactly the toughest shots the world has ever seen,
i think his chin was suspect like khans is at the moment
anyone who gets knocked out has to come back and prove they aint got a glass chin

G

·
against kelley and sanchez he went down to not exactly the toughest shots the world has ever seen,
i think his chin was suspect like khans is at the moment
anyone who gets knocked out has to come back and prove they aint got a glass chin
willie limmond, michael gomez...............

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would be amazed if Khan lasted 4 rounds against Ricky.
He said he would beat Ricky before he lost to Prescott.
So losing to Prescott in less than a minute makes him think he could still beat Ricky???

There is something of the bully about Khan, with all the smaller guys he beat.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I havent given up on Khan yet. He wasnt prepared properly for prescott. He came in wide open and paid for it. Those shots would have KO'd any lightweight. He needs work Freddy knows it he's justhyping the guy. Khan is in no way ready for Ricky Hatton yet.:cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts