Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello friends
it would mean so much if you could sign the petition for the release of boxing sensation Ike Ibeabuchi from prison. thank you. if you dont know ike, you can know more about him by watching his boxing match against David Tua - which had the record for the most punches thrown in a single match, about 1500.

FREE Ike 'The President' Ibeabuchi - the savior of boxing Petition

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
It did not have the record for most punches thrown in a boxing match, it had the record for most punches thrown in a HW fight.

Which is still amazing since they were fighitng 12 rounds and most of those old fights were 15 rounds.

But from what ive heard hes guilty so no i wont sign it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I signed, Ike is a victim in all this !!

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
It did not have the record for most punches thrown in a boxing match, it had the record for most punches thrown in a HW fight.

Which is still amazing since they were fighitng 12 rounds and most of those old fights were 15 rounds.

But from what ive heard hes guilty so no i wont sign it.
Then you heard wrong in my opinion Brutus. I knew Ike from the time he arrived in Dallas. I saw him every week at least while he was training with Curtis Cokes in Dallas. Ike had proclaimed his innocence from the day it happened it was purely a he say she say deal Ike says she wanted more $$$$$$ he wasnt prepared to pay more so she said she'd scream rape and did. Ike was kept in jail 18 months with no charges as they had no evidence. After constant badgering they convinced him to plead no contest and promised he'd be out in 6 months fighting again. Instead the woman judge gave him the max sentence 5-30 years. Thats not justice thats a disgrace.
It was my pleasure to sign that petition I hope it does some good
Justice Sucks:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Then you heard wrong in my opinion Brutus. I knew Ike from the time he arrived in Dallas. I saw him every week at least while he was training with Curtis Cokes in Dallas. Ike had proclaimed his innocence from the day it happened it was purely a he say she say deal Ike says she wanted more $$$$$$ he wasnt prepared to pay more so she said she'd scream rape and did. Ike was kept in jail 18 months with no charges as they had no evidence. After constant badgering they convinced him to plead no contest and promised he'd be out in 6 months fighting again. Instead the woman judge gave him the max sentence 5-30 years. Thats not justice thats a disgrace.
It was my pleasure to sign that petition I hope it does some good
Justice Sucks:thumbsdown:
You said the EXACT same thing about Tyson. I won't be signing, because ONLINE petitions to free someone from PRISON just don't do anything.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
What about the little kid he kidnapped? he read somewhere he stole his gf son and drove into a wall or something.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't know anything about anything. All I know is that e-signing an e-petition does absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I agree with Shane, an online petition is a lameass idea. The judge isnt gonna say "oh wait, 1000 people signed an online petition to free him... lets do it!"

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I suppose your right jroc, its a nice gesture but at the end of the day it will have no effect and won't help Ike in anyway.

·
8,579 Posts
You said the EXACT same thing about Tyson. I won't be signing, because ONLINE petitions to free someone from PRISON just don't do anything.
Your choice Shane Just hope and pray my friend that no evil woman wants to do you harm and you find yourself incarcerated for 6 yrs for being innocent

·
8,579 Posts
Tysons case was totally different he had sex with desiree after she went willingly to his room dressed in a baby doll nightie, oh but they were supposed to be going sightseeing she said get real Shane. Ike did not put one finger on that woman or on the police You saw what he did to Tua and Byrd if he didnt wanna be arrested someone wouldda been hurt

·
8,579 Posts
I suppose your right jroc, its a nice gesture but at the end of the day it will have no effect and won't help Ike in anyway.
If the log is passed on to Ike at least he'll knowfolks think about him an back him up

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Your choice Shane Just hope and pray my friend that no evil woman wants to do you harm and you find yourself incarcerated for 6 yrs for being innocent
If you truly are innocent of all crimes all it takes is a decent lawyer to prove that you didn't do anything.

·
8,579 Posts
If you truly are innocent of all crimes all it takes is a decent lawyer to prove that you didn't do anything.
Just keep on believing that shane and pray it never happens to you
Tell ya what Get the book The Innocent Man by John Grisham. Its a true story four guys were on death row for rape and murder all were totally innocent. Its hard to believe it happened in Ada Oklahoma

·
8,579 Posts
OK Shane tyson and desiree were in that room no one else she said it was rape he said it was consensual what evidence could his lawyer show that would prove Tyson told the truth. The fact that Desiree made a similar rape charge against a high schoool football star that dumped her was disallowed by the judge for starters she later admitted lying and dropped all charges
Starting to smell aint it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.