Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i could get a premium megaupload or rapidshare account for free or could someone lend me theirs? Thing is the downloads are too slow and i wanna download a load of fights. Reason i don't want to pay is that after a couple of weeks i'll probably won't want it so it would be a waste of money. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm usually asking the same question but at the end nobody gives you one.

So I just went ahead and bought a cheap 3 day account.
That may be what i do if i don't get a better answer. Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I've been looking for that answer for a minute. You can hide or change your ip after every dl to get around it, too much hassle even if you knew how to do it. There are some programs designed for the same question your asking in forums on the net, but they usualy are a waste of time since they dont help. The best thing is pay for a month free if it's with rapidshare, with megaupload you have to time it since your in a different timezone but I noticed it lets you download unlimited after a certain hour.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dude, to subscribe to both for a month will only cost like 20 dollars or so. Just subscribe for one month and get what u want it'll be money well spent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rapidshare & Megaupload Free premium Account

Hi Everyone!

DON,T WAST UR TIME NO ONE WILL GIVE U ACCOUNT I WAS ALSO TRYING THAT FROM LAST 1YEAR BUT I GET NOTHING BUT NOW I HAVE MY OWN RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT.
Do u wanna to get rapidshare and megaupload premium account for free then just open that link

A.W.Surveys The New Survey Experience

and create Ur free account on that site and earn $27 in the start and More Money Everyday!!!!! and buy Ur own rapidshare and megaupload accounts and you can also make an account on E-bay and buy stuff. all you have to do is join (which in free) and do surveys (which takes like 30 seconds each). its very easy and there is no commitment........

Then, create a paypal or Alertpay account,s this is ABSOLUTELY FREE, you won’t pay anything

(you won’t pay anything in this whole tutorial, just GET money 100% secure)

go to http://www.paypal.com

choose premier account,

And For Alertpay

go to http://www.alertpay.com/?IY6iHEo8GnGOzykYLfi7hw==

Choose Personal Account

if it asks for your bank or credit card, just cancel (yes, premier account is 100% free also)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts