Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you no when i see warnings like this it makes me think these forums are nothin but a disgrace i cant even express how i fell without gettin warned or banned. u no what boxing is a tough sport if u cant handle the criticism get off the damm site. we all do it and dont give me that bull **** that u dont i see it all time go look under andrew hartleys post the kids been delivered a bashing from alot people.

Dear The Young Gun-,

You have received a warning at Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums.

Reason:
-------
Insulting Other Member(s)

Please refrain from insulting other members in your posts. Its ok to argue boxing topics, but dont get personal.

Thanks for your cooperation.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.boxingforum.com/showthread.php?p=136731

Quote:
i hope u get knocked-out cause i cant stand u ur a cocky lil prick.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I believe the rules upon signing up for the forum are clear.

It could have been infraction points, but you were only issued a warning with a polite message since you are new.

You are treated no different than any other member who has been here for much longer. Everyone plays by the same rules here, and we have a very solid base of knowledgable boxing fans here that, in general, get along quite well.

FYI:
In the future, if you have an issue with the way things are run around here, or an issue with how a staff member has handled a situation, please PM the forum administrator.

Thank you.

EDIT:
Administrators are: SugarShane and TrueBlueFan

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
you no when i see warnings like this it makes me think these forums are nothin but a disgrace i cant even express how i fell without gettin warned or banned. u no what boxing is a tough sport if u cant handle the criticism get off the damm site. we all do it and dont give me that bull **** that u dont i see it all time go look under andrew hartleys post the kids been delivered a bashing from alot people.

Dear The Young Gun-,

You have received a warning at Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums.

Reason:
-------
Insulting Other Member(s)

Please refrain from insulting other members in your posts. Its ok to argue boxing topics, but dont get personal.

Thanks for your cooperation.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.boxingforum.com/showthread.php?p=136731

Quote:
i hope u get knocked-out cause i cant stand u ur a cocky lil prick.
I made a sarcastic comment and bucknutz gave me a 1 point infraction :thumbsdown: You insulted another member and only got a warning. So think yourself lucky ;) You don't like it you know what you can do :D

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Well, its more due to members complaining about others' comments and such as most of the regulars here know.

Unfortunately it has made us have to act a little tighter with our moderation.

For the most part though, there are very few issues. Its a great bunch of guys here :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The Young Gun- is not new. He is an alt of YoungGunZ who was banned permanently a while back. The alt will be banned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts