Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I know that both of you guys, like me, are going to Pavlik/Hopkins, so I thought I'd let you guys know that I just saw that Steven Luevano will probably fight Bernabe Concepcion. That, along with Juan Manuel Lopez in action is a good undercard shaping up.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I know that both of you guys, like me, are going to Pavlik/Hopkins, so I thought I'd let you guys know that I just saw that Steven Luevano will probably fight Bernabe Concepcion. That, along with Juan Manuel Lopez in action is a good undercard shaping up.
nice! I am eagerly waiting to see who will face Lopez. being his first defense I don't expect him to be a top guy but it will be nice seeing Lopez in action again.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I'm looking forward to watching this one. I got Concepcion by UD.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Damn, what a mess with Thompson's cut caused by the clash of heads. That ref was pretty oblivious and did a pretty shitty job. When Arvin was stumbling around, I thought for sure I saw him waving it off on a couple of occasions. When will these refs get it straight whether they call off a fight, the doctor does, or the fighter stops? It's not rocket science. This was not a Rahman or Judah type situation. Thompson got robbed.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Damn, what a mess with Thompson's cut caused by the clash of heads. That ref was pretty oblivious and did a pretty shitty job. When Arvin was stumbling around, I thought for sure I saw him waving it off on a couple of occasions. When will these refs get it straight whether they call off a fight, the doctor does, or the fighter stops? It's not rocket science. This was not a Rahman or Judah type situation. Thompson got robbed.

yea they messed up but I give the ref credit for at least trying to get them to go to the cards at the end, unfortunately they werent having it bc he had already called it a KO, sucks for Thompson though, but the ref did realize he f'ed up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts