Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They are going to talk to Dan Rafael later. Rafael spoke with team Mayweather today.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Urbano Antillon punished Jose Leonardo Cruz to the body and completely shut his left eye the fight was stopped at the end of round 4. Lemueiux did pretty good with no defense

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hell yeah, Nate. I'm sick of the crap coming from the few Pascal fans.
What more can I say about the folks from Quebec...my distaste for them was born out of my other passion of hockey, but it's bleeding into the boxing world too.

By the way, looking at this dude Rubio, it's crazy to imagine Kelly Pavlik fighting him this fall. I hope he loses this fight so we can nix that possibility right here and now. He makes Lockett looked a tad bit more legit. A tad. Taking nothing away from Gary, of course.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rubio is garbage, and Lockett is trash. I'm with you on that one. Who do you pull for in the NHL. You may hate me for this, but I've been a Red Wings fan since I was 11. I wouldn't have even cared, but my neighbor (I'm from Dallas) was a diehard Stars fan, so I naturally rooted against his rival. I've followed them ever since, so this year was great for me.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Rubio is garbage, and Lockett is trash. I'm with you on that one. Who do you pull for in the NHL. You may hate me for this, but I've been a Red Wings fan since I was 11. I wouldn't have even cared, but my neighbor (I'm from Dallas) was a diehard Stars fan, so I naturally rooted against his rival. I've followed them ever since, so this year was great for me.
I'll be interested to see what Lockett can do, but ultimately I'm hoping "The Ghost" puts him away inside six rounds. He seems to be a pretty cool guy who is appreciative of his opportunity and even he admitted that he may not be deserving of it.

As for the NHL, I am a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan, through and through. I've been a full season ticket holder for three years. I was there for 13 of 14 playoff games in '06 when we won the Stanley Cup. I consider the Red Wings our rival even though we don't play every year since we're in different conferences, but I can't say I hate them. I was actually pulling for them to be the Pens this year because I was getting fed up with all of the Sidney Crosby hype. My main rival is the Buffalo Sabres. I hate them with a passion and I can't stand their fans.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm not one to harp on people's outward appearances, but this Rubio guy just looks plan dirty. I'd be worried for Kelly that he'd get lice from him or something even though he's bald.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Im skeptical if he'll fight rubio. Fans will start turning on pavlik the same way they turned on taylor if he keeps fighting these no names.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
That Demers fight was horrible, Rubio sucks but he knocked out Zertuche in his last fight and beat this guy, he's a more passable opponent than Lockett who has beaten and fought no one with a feasible name.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is my kind of fight.

1-0 Ngoudjo. Close round. I am going to LOVE this fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2-0 Ngoudjo. This fight is badass. I'm going to be honest. Ngoudjo would beat Hatton's ass.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts