Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Anyone catch FNF on espn last night? Nwodo was LEAKING! that guy in the 2nd to last fight Brian Macy landed a crushing body blow making his opponent cringe like B-Hop did DLH hahaha

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Did Anyone catch FNF on espn last night? Nwodo was LEAKING! that guy in the 2nd to last fight Brian Macy landed a crushing body blow making his opponent cringe like B-Hop did DLH hahaha
Have you ever taken a hook like that to the liver??? Believe me if you had you'd not only cringe but scream out in pain. Oscar might be acting like a prima donna fairy now but that hook he took from Bernard Hopkins HURT!!!!!! He sure didnt want NO MO lol

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Have you ever taken a hook like that to the liver??? Believe me if you had you'd not only cringe but scream out in pain. Oscar might be acting like a prima donna fairy now but that hook he took from Bernard Hopkins HURT!!!!!! He sure didnt want NO MO lol
We've all seen the fight, yet you call him a duck for fighting a man margarito wouldnt go 10 rounds with......

Rawly, Yeah I caught the fights late last night. The Godfrey Nwodo fight was awesome. Both men were hurt many times. Great fight. Neither are any threat to any of the top cruisers but a good fight at the least. I was impressed with the first guy that faught on the card as well.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
We've all seen the fight, yet you call him a duck for fighting a man margarito wouldnt go 10 rounds with......

Rawly, Yeah I caught the fights late last night. The Godfrey Nwodo fight was awesome. Both men were hurt many times. Great fight. Neither are any threat to any of the top cruisers but a good fight at the least. I was impressed with the first guy that faught on the card as well.
Tony Margarito would fight Bernard anytime, he'd fight the Klitschko's too if you offer him enough lol. Tony is a fighter youre so used to having a prima donna as an idol Jones jr . Mayfeather etc. you cant reason that that guy is scared of NO-One

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Oh look someone only MENTIONED Hopkins, and CJ comes to his defense immediately. LMFAO.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Off the subject of the fights themselves, what did everyone think of the way FNF was organized last Friday? For me, I thought having Brian Kenney Ringside and scrapping the Studio stuff was an improvement. I'm not a big fan of Joe Tessitore anyway, so didn't miss him one bit, BK doing the call with Teddy was an improvement, and as far as having a Studio Guest, I didn't see any difference between talking to Deontay Wilder at Ringside as opposed to back in the Studio. Sell the Furniture back in the Bristol,Cn Set, put the extra cameras to good use, and put Tessitore's salary toward better fights ;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Off the subject of the fights themselves, what did everyone think of the way FNF was organized last Friday? For me, I thought having Brian Kenney Ringside and scrapping the Studio stuff was an improvement. I'm not a big fan of Joe Tessitore anyway, so didn't miss him one bit, BK doing the call with Teddy was an improvement, and as far as having a Studio Guest, I didn't see any difference between talking to Deontay Wilder at Ringside as opposed to back in the Studio. Sell the Furniture back in the Bristol,Cn Set, put the extra cameras to good use, and put Tessitore's salary toward better fights ;)
Dave, I absolutely agree with everything you posted. I always rag on Tessitore, and I think 90% of boxing fans respect the hell out of Brian Kenny. That guy knows his stuff and always speaks his mind. To be honest I didn't even notice that they never showed the Bristol studio. Didn't even miss it. I do, however, like some of the guests that they have in studio sometimes. I like to hear about what is going on in boxing and what certain pro's think about upcoming matchups.

P.S. It's good to see you around here. :thumbsup:
-Shane

·
Registered
326 Posts
Tony Margarito would fight Bernard anytime, he'd fight the Klitschko's too if you offer him enough lol. Tony is a fighter youre so used to having a prima donna as an idol Jones jr . Mayfeather etc. you cant reason that that guy is scared of NO-One
Yeah man he loves handpickers LOL

Margarito is bad-ass, he ain't scared of noone

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dave, I absolutely agree with everything you posted. I always rag on Tessitore, and I think 90% of boxing fans respect the hell out of Brian Kenny. That guy knows his stuff and always speaks his mind. To be honest I didn't even notice that they never showed the Bristol studio. Didn't even miss it. I do, however, like some of the guests that they have in studio sometimes. I like to hear about what is going on in boxing and what certain pro's think about upcoming matchups.

P.S. It's good to see you around here. :thumbsup:
-Shane
Yeah, things are kind of boring the last couple weeks and I'm checking out some sites I haven't been to in awhile. Looks like a lot of familiar names I've met from Fightjudge.com since I was last around.
As for the Bristol site, one of the guys on Amatoboxing brought up a potential problem with my idea of junking the Studio and doing the Guests Ringside, and that's that it's probably easier to get Guests to agree to come to Bristol than say, getting them to meet up with the Gang in Concho, Oklahoma :laugh: You probably have to Schedule the Guests further out than you can the Fight Schedule (you can't get a Marvin Hagler to agree to do it until you can tell him exactly where he's going to travel to).

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah, things are kind of boring the last couple weeks and I'm checking out some sites I haven't been to in awhile. Looks like a lot of familiar names I've met from Fightjudge.com since I was last around.
As for the Bristol site, one of the guys on Amatoboxing brought up a potential problem with my idea of junking the Studio and doing the Guests Ringside, and that's that it's probably easier to get Guests to agree to come to Bristol than say, getting them to meet up with the Gang in Concho, Oklahoma :laugh: You probably have to Schedule the Guests further out than you can the Fight Schedule (you can't get a Marvin Hagler to agree to do it until you can tell him exactly where he's going to travel to).
Yeah a lot of the guys at fightjudge I brought over. I think we have about 6 or 7 guys from here who have started to visit FJ regularly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts