Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's you guys favorite comedians?

my personal favorite has to be "roy chubby brown".

this guy is the worlds bluest comedian and untill last year wasn't alowed to work on TV, his jokes mainly consit of tales about his wives and women in general.

he's very sexist but i cant help laughing my ass off at his work, he has a lot of stuff on YouTube if any you guys want to check it out.

if your easily offended then i wouldn't bother though because chubby takes things a little to far for some peoples likings. :)

other notable mensions.

richard pryor.
eddie murphy.
billy connolly.
peter kay.
lee evans.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigDigga said:
gotta go with eddie murphy, man. i still watch "delerious" and "raw" occasionally and laugh my a$$ off:laugh:
"what have you done for me lately eddie". LMAO

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Dave Chapelle and Russel Peters are def my favorite with Chris Rock, Zach Galifianakis and Gabriel Iglesias coming second after them.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Chris Rock - Bigger and Blacker and Never Scared = Must Sees
Katt Williams - Pimp Chronicles = Must see
Ron White - Segment from Blue Collar Tour
Dave Chappelle - ANYTHING

Stand up comedy is one of my favorite things. I will think of many, many more later. I'll put up some videos now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Here is part of Katt's comedy on weed and the goverment. I'm trying to find the part about Michael Jackson. It is great.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
This is from Katt's new stand up movie American Hustle. I haven't even seen this yet, but I found this on youtube. F'in hilarious!!!

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Ron White
Larry The Cable Guy
Ralphie May
Jeff Dunham
and some guy I saw on "Comedy Central Presents..."

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Brian Regan is funny too. Dave Chapells "Killin' em' softly" was hilarious.

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
i was watching live at the apollo on BBC1 about a week ago, there was a realy funny comedian on called Stephen K Amos, id never heard of hm before he was good!

video on youtube

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
the above link on amos wasnt the best from him, but this is a great clip from another fave stand up comedian of mine, the Glaswegian, Frankie Boyle!

youtube

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, Jim Norton, Eddie Izzard and Ron White.

Eddie Izzard is comedy for the intelectual. If you like good views on history and social stuff watch him, you'll love it.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Lewis Black is funny too. "George Bush said that he is now convinced global warming is real....so, I'm not sure anymore":laugh:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts