Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know. I had never seen anything like that. It's like when something is already dead, but the nerves keep causing the body to twitch. That was ridiculous. I wonder if that guy was winning in his dream???

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I know this should be in the video section, but I don't want anyone to miss out. The dude is out so cold he still thinks he is boxing while on his back!
YouTube - funny knockout
I think thats Simon Brown getting KO'd It might be funny now but at the time it was damn scarey That fool of a ref could see he was out cold why keep counting get him the help he needed. Thankfully Simon suffered no apparant permanent damage

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Yeah I know. I had never seen anything like that. It's like when something is already dead, but the nerves keep causing the body to twitch. That was ridiculous. I wonder if that guy was winning in his dream???
you should see some of my ko's then. :cheeky4:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
I think thats Simon Brown getting KO'd It might be funny now but at the time it was damn scarey That fool of a ref could see he was out cold why keep counting get him the help he needed. Thankfully Simon suffered no apparant permanent damage
good point cj, the only thing the ref should have done was called in the DOC.

its still some funny **** though, its defo up there with kostyas ko over zab. :laugh:

·
All-Time Great
158 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
That is Simon Brown being KOed by Vince Pettway. I have the entire fight. Also, Tommy Morrison was throwing punches while sitting on his stool after being KOed by Ray Mercer.

Poet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts