Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To me by far it would have to be Mystery Science Theater 3000. Its a damn shame it isn't on the air anymore. Thank God they did a ton of episodes. I still havent watched them all and its been off the air for a good 6 or 7 years. If you haven't ever seen the show I highly recommend it. All they do is watch old movies and make fun of them.

Tied for second I would have to go with South Park and Family Guy.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Funniest ever? For me I'd say Chappelle show, Simpsons (consider them the standard by which future cartoons were made) South Park, Family Guy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Peep show for me, you American lads probably haven't seen it and may not get it but it's the funniest program I have ever watched :D

South Park is second.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Those guys are so ******* clever its unreal. I'm not sure if you will like it. You and I don't seem to see eye to eye on our comedies.
Will you post some of the best ones on here? I watched the Titanic one and one about Gumby. Oh and one about some spring named Coily. The Gumby one was hilarious at times.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
P4P, Chappelle's Show no doubt. Just brilliant.

Reno 911 was amazing through its first few seasons.

The first season of Flight of the Conchords on HBO last year was pretty great.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
For me its a toss up between Its always sunny in philadelphia and South Park. Arrested devolpment, curb your enthusiasm and Kenny vs Spenny also always get me laughing.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For me its a toss up between Its always sunny in philadelphia and South Park. Arrested devolpment, curb your enthusiasm and Kenny vs Spenny also always get me laughing.
Holy **** I forgot about Kenny vs Spenny. I knew there was one missing. I laugh through every minute of that show. I have never seen It Always Funny in Philadelphia but I hear great things about it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1. Scrubs
2. Mitchell and webb
3. Little Britain
Three easy choises.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could never get into scrubs but dont know what the last two are.

I would be interested to see what CJ's top one are. My guess is The Benny Hill Show or Mamas Family.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I also think Seinfeld is pretty ******* great George Gostanza is the greatest character in television history.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts