Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this one and nearly pisshled myself, take a look.

This is a level of commitment to boxing that even I can't relate to :laugh:

Larry McFadden

I would be interested to see any other odd records like this.

hopefully as it is a current as well as past thing this is the right forum for this post, it would be a shame to lose it in a history thread.

What records are worse than this?

What guys are currently fighting with these kind of records or worse and does anyone know any back story to why they keep going etc?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Larry McFadden won 1 (KO 1) + lost 34 (KO 29) + drawn 1 = 36 that one win must have really motivated him. :laugh:

Peter Buckley won 31 (KO 8) + lost 249 (KO 10) + drawn 11 = 291
Its amazing this guys even alive.:dunno: Las fight was in december 07

Keep em' coming I'll try to look for some

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Buckley is definitely something special, but I've got the one man that tops him...

boxer: Reggie Strickland
Global ID 4741
sex male
birth date 1968-09-04
division super middleweight
nationality United States
alias Reggie Buse/Raglin
residence Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
birth place Cincinnati, OH, USA
stance orthodox
US ID IN016415
won 66 (KO 14) + lost 276 (KO 25) + drawn 17 = 363

There's an art to being that uncompetitive.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Lourival Luiz Da Silva

Lourival "Cowboy" Luis da Silva, my countryman has one of the lamest records and I had the opportunity to see him live.

and hear me up, he fought for the BRazilian heavyweight title witha 2-51 record :laugh:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Word-up Lads :laugh:

You guys are great, you have shown amazing stuff in this thread :laugh:

Just when you think you have laughed enough, you get another comment and another guy with a crazy record hehe

Larry McFadden
Hey mom I became a pro boxer, hey lads I became a pro boxer, hey girl I became a pro boxer.

Er how come we never see you?

Errr cause I don't fight so often....

How come you is always so fooked up then and have a face like a melon?

Coincidence Hahahahah

Can you imagine how you would feel if you were the bloke who got beat by Larry McFadden Hahahahahahahahahahaha

That is like getting raped by a six year old boy on record :laugh:

That other guy How is he alive? hahahaahaha

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

This is a level of commitment to boxing that even I can't relate to

Larry McFadden
Peter Buckley

Hes quite the legend in Britain, despite his poor record he has mixed it up with some pretty good fighters, including Hamed twice.
Buckley is definitely something special, but I've got the one man that tops him...

boxer: Reggie Strickland
Global ID 4741
sex male
birth date 1968-09-04
division super middleweight
nationality United States
alias Reggie Buse/Raglin
residence Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
birth place Cincinnati, OH, USA
stance orthodox
US ID IN016415
won 66 (KO 14) + lost 276 (KO 25) + drawn 17 = 363

There's an art to being that uncompetitive.
Lourival Luiz Da Silva

Lourival "Cowboy" Luis da Silva, my countryman has one of the lamest records and I had the opportunity to see him live.

and hear me up, he fought for the BRazilian heavyweight title witha 2-51 record
one of britain's finest

Tony Booth

Tony Booth
Why do any of them even bother? :confused: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
They've all got a lot of bottle to keep getting in the ring to get knocked out :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
i think larry mcfatten is the worst outta the bunch. Only because of his huge amount of knockout losses. How does anybody even want to step in the ring after being knocked out out like 20 times in a row?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

This is a level of commitment to boxing that even I can't relate to :laugh:

Larry McFadden

I would be interested to see any other odd records like this.

hopefully as it is a current as well as past thing this is the right forum for this post, it would be a shame to lose it in a history thread.

What records are worse than this?

What guys are currently fighting with these kind of records or worse and does anyone know any back story to why they keep going etc?
the first guy musta been crap since he got ko's or tko's for most of them. maybe he was a gifted boxer with a glass chin?

buckley i have seen. he seems a decent guy and looks out of shape all the time. must be someone he loves to box.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
the first guy musta been crap since he got ko's or tko's for most of them. maybe he was a gifted boxer with a glass chin?

buckley i have seen. he seems a decent guy and looks out of shape all the time. must be someone he loves to box.
While youre at it look up the record of cruiserweight Buck Smith
His record reads 179 -19-2 with 120 ko wins. Buck was the ultimate late night replacement. I first met him when he fought Antonio Margarito here in Ft Worth. We were introduced to Margarito when he fought Danny Perez there. It was a terrific battle ending with a SD win for Margy
Matchmaker Wayne Harrison was so impressed he booked him for his next card poor old Buck was the chosen victim. Margy KO'd him in 5 we all said then Antonio Margarito had what it takes to get to the top

1 - 18 of 18 Posts