Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone in my family is all over him, except for moms of course. Even my wife likes him. I think he's the real deal. Don't miss it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probabley not like you, but her and my little boy (TJ) watch it with me on occassion. My father and little brother follow it with me pretty religiously. We always watch fights together. My wife may watch a few rounds, unless it's an Oscar fight haha. Go figure.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Probabley not like you, but her and my little boy (TJ) watch it with me on occassion. My father and little brother follow it with me pretty religiously. We always watch fights together. My wife may watch a few rounds, unless it's an Oscar fight haha. Go figure.
Yeah Oscar is a cutie. LOL. But it's kind of hard to be a girl boxing fan sometimes. None of my girlfriends care about the fights. So it's kind of annoying to watch fights with them. Cuz they don't know what's going on. They want to go to a club. I want to stay home and watch Carlos Quintana-Paul Williams. But it's okay. I'll just watch my dad, my uncle or I'll go to Gerald's house and hang with him and his crew. They know how to watch fights

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Truth be told, Boxing is a sport that men watch mostly - because its violent and well, because its a sport. So I take my hat off to girls like this one who not only bears to watch it but also enjoy it like it should be.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As do I, but it looks like I was mistaken, My tv guide said gamboa fights tommorrow on shobox, but now the tv guide on the television says otherwise. My mistake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts