Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I wont miss it.. I was getting tired of average lvl fights on espn..

Will there be any of those other cubans in the card?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe theres a guy who is 5-0 from cuba who we'll see as well. He's nothing like gamboa though, he's a good boxer with little power, reminds me of a young casamayor.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Yeah, that would be Yan Barthelemi - another gold medalist... But so far , based on what i've seen he doesnt look strong

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a thing for cubans. They are amazing boxers and we hardly get to see any in the professional league. Grow up Allen. Yeah barthalemi didnt look strong to me either.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
There's Odlanier Solis at HW and Yoan Pablo Hernandez at CW who are also very good Cuban boxers. They usually fight in Germany though...

Looking forward to this, always awesome to see Gamboa.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like this guy Gamboa ...he is sick .. Looking foward to seeing Duddy too.. I want to see what he can bring to the table vs Pavlik Possibly

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah I know .. I was just mentioning it .. I am interested in seeing him fight as well ..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha my bad, just wanted to make sure ya knew. I hate when im expecting someone to fight and it doesnt happen until the next day.

·
Registered
349 Posts
lol .. Yeah I know you werent saying it to be a di ck .. its cool man I dont care.. Sucks though I am having a BIG house party ... ALOT of people coming over.. soo I have to sneek in and out to check out Duddy for a bit .. or they will probably replay it the next day im sure ..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
lol .. Yeah I know you werent saying it to be a di ck .. its cool man I dont care.. Sucks though I am having a BIG house party ... ALOT of people coming over.. soo I have to sneek in and out to check out Duddy for a bit .. or they will probably replay it the next day im sure ..
So, you're one of those closet fans who sneaks around to watch boxing huh?

·
Registered
349 Posts
LOL ! Naah man .. it will be on the TV in the Living room .. but if I am not in there.. ill sneek in to check it out .. haha .. I can see where that came from

·
Registered
349 Posts
No problem man .. umm .. No .. we gave up on that..got 2 36 Packs of Coor Light .. 2 24's of Corona right now .. like 400 jello shots.. and thats just what we bought more people are bringing other crap tooo .. soo should be a LONG night ... Beer Pong Champ over here

1 - 20 of 76 Posts