Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ramirez will be replaced by Darling Jimenez(23-2-2)on Gamboas' HBO debut may 17.

I never saw Jimenez fight, and I think he will probably by KO'd by Gamboa, even thought he has never been knockedout.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I hope so! Im dying to see what Yuriorkis' does when he's being hit back. His chin has held up nicely against some good shots but none have landed with bad intentions so far in his career.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
He has a great chin. I've seen him take some flush shots, he walks right through them. You'll be surprised. Even as he's attacking a good fighter, he rarely gets hit though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Alright Shane. lol we'll see. I think Im right on this one. Casamayor drops his hands. roy jones drops his hands, floyd mayweather drops his hand, pernell whitaker drops his hands. If you havnet noticed. Most of the great fighters, drop their hands.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think in a couple of years we'll see Linares move up and take Gamboa out, we cant call Linares a prospect because he has a title but from what ive saw of him he's impressed me far more than Gamboa and at a younger age.

Gamboa is class to though.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Linares was awesome against Larios. His career seems to have stalled abit though since.
He defends his title the end of the month, i was pretty gutted when Dib pulled out because i was looking forward to that one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts