Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having seen Derry Matthews being demolished by Choi Tseveenpurev. And watched the Gamboa fight v Al Seeger. I was thinking that Gamboa v Tseveenpurev very interesting encounter.

Who do you think would win?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gamboa would easliy win IMO. It'd be a shut out or late KO.
I think Tseveenpurev at this moment. Too durable and has got great power. I think he might be too much for Gamboa at this moment.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Gamboa's ready to step up big, This tseveenpurev obviously isn't a big step up because I for one have never heard of him. Gamboa will most likely fight in a few months on hbo againsted a named guy at 126. I see him fighting chris john within a year.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gamboa's ready to step up big, This tseveenpurev obviously isn't a big step up because I for one have never heard of him. Gamboa will most likely fight in a few months on hbo againsted a named guy at 126. I see him fighting chris john within a year.

He's the highly regarded (joke) WBU/WBF Featherweight Champion :thumbsup:

It would be a good test for Gamboa.

Tseveenpurev is Mongolian Fighter. He has never been knocked down in his career and packs a hell of a punch. People have often said he is one of the most avoided fighters today.

Derry Matthews (am not sayin he's good btw) had to fight Choi because Steve Foster Jr pulled out. And he was annihilated! He was knocked down 5 times in 5 rounds. 3 times in the 3rd and twice in the 5th. Derry couldn't even remember how many times he was down.

But what I seen from Choi is that he has a granite chin and power.

If he fought Gamboa I think it would be very interesting and a good test for him.

If you haven't seen or heard of Choi before watch his fight with Derry Matthews on YouTube :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Derry is garbage it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth they way they shafted Simpson against him.

Gamboa would outclass Choi buddy, he's just to fast and powerfull.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Id say inside 2 rounds.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
WHO ARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fight will never happen, sorry. Gamboa wins easy.
:laugh: That always makes me crack up
He's the highly regarded (joke) WBU/WBF Featherweight Champion :thumbsup:

It would be a good test for Gamboa.

Tseveenpurev is Mongolian Fighter. He has never been knocked down in his career and packs a hell of a punch. People have often said he is one of the most avoided fighters today.

Derry Matthews (am not sayin he's good btw) had to fight Choi because Steve Foster Jr pulled out. And he was annihilated! He was knocked down 5 times in 5 rounds. 3 times in the 3rd and twice in the 5th. Derry couldn't even remember how many times he was down.

But what I seen from Choi is that he has a granite chin and power.

If he fought Gamboa I think it would be very interesting and a good test for him.

If you haven't seen or heard of Choi before watch his fight with Derry Matthews on YouTube :thumbsup:
I havent seen or heard of the guy, but I doubt Choi has faced the combination of speed, power, and workrate of Gamboa. He might give him some rounds, but would be outclassed while taking a beatdown for as long as he could stand.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:laugh: That always makes me crack up

I havent seen or heard of the guy, but I doubt Choi has faced the combination of speed, power, and workrate of Gamboa. He might give him some rounds, but would be outclassed while taking a beatdown for as long as he could stand.

I wouldnt be to sure. How can you make 'that' sort of comment if you havent even seen Choi.

I know Gamboa is class but it would be a lot harder then your makin out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts