Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ive got a xbox 360.

I like most games and right now im playing Fifa 08(i prefer Fifa over Pro evolution) NBA live 08(prefer the new one oer 2k8) and Mass Effect (finished that game twice now :O) Im getting GTA soon since its been getting awesome rating and i have to check it out by myself.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive got a xbox 360.

I like most games and right now im playing Fifa 08(i prefer Fifa over Pro evolution) NBA live 08(prefer the new one oer 2k8) and Mass Effect (finished that game twice now :O) Im getting GTA soon since its been getting awesome rating and i have to check it out by myself.
I also got a XBOX360. I play on Call of Duty 4, MotoGP 07 and FIFA08 as well. Anyone got live? :confused:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I used to play Live but my i cant play it in my collage. But ill be moving home soon so ill problaby play a little live then.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I got 3 sons. One wanted a 360. One wanted a PS3. And just my luck the other wanted a Weii. All 3 are hooked up in one room on 3 different TV's. I rarely play any of them.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I had both but I got rid of the PS3. I play FNR3 and COD4 every now and then. I have live, but I quit playing it because there's nothing but video game nerds on there.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
When the new Fight Night game comes we should have a boxingforum tournament :D That would be pretty awesome maby have some point rewards for the winner or some, looks like alot of people have game consoles :p

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I have a 360 and usually am playing a broad mix WHEN I play. COD4, Halo3...

I'll be picking up a PS3 so that I can get in on the new SOCOM. I used to play with a group of dudes that are cool as hell. Gotta hook back up as I talked with one of them recently. Game looks great

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When the new Fight Night game comes we should have a boxingforum tournament :D That would be pretty awesome maby have some point rewards for the winner or some, looks like alot of people have game consoles :p
That would be awesome. I presume you think Prizefighter is crap :laugh:

G

·
I have a Wii and a PS3, I don't play them much to be honest although the Wii's alot of fun with a few drinks. Call of Duty 4 for the PS3 is immense. Fight Night and Pro Evo are really good too. I have to get my hands on GTA 4 soon.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
the original NES is my shizz.:D
Bad new's baseball. (got it when I was 5, I still love to play it.:laugh:)
Techno Bowl.
Bubble Bobble.
Super Mario Bro. 3
River city Ransom.
Final Fantasy 1
(anyone willing to sell there nes games they don't play anymore for a few bucks, pm me your list)

for Sega:
Evander Holyfield's real deal boxing!:thumbsup:

Ps1:
Red alert
Diablo (both great games)

ps2:
pretty much only play grand theft auto san Andrea's and Fight night round 3.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I agree. I don't play video games very often, maybe once every two weeks. but I like playing the games I grew up with more so then the new stuff. the new games are great, i'm just not into it enough to fork out over $50 bucks anymore. I like beating the crap outta games I used to struggle with.

anyone that's got Mike Tyson's punch out or Maniac Mansion in good shape that there willing to get rid of let me know.

G

·
The games over here are £40/50 which is nuts. I get mine of ebay from USA. I got rid of my super nes and mega drive years ago. I'm sorry I did now, one of my mates kept his and it's good to play the classics from back in the day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts