Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered to the Boxing Forum a couple of days ago and realized I couldn't edit my avatar or post in the shout box. I looked for posts that were relating these topics but couldn't find any. I'm sorry if I missed something obvious. I'm still learning.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I registered to the Boxing Forum a couple of days ago and realized I couldn't edit my avatar or post in the shout box. I looked for posts that were relating these topics but couldn't find any. I'm sorry if I missed something obvious. I'm still learning.
You need a certain amount of posts (last time I checked it was 50) before you can edit your avatar and signature and send pms. You need 10 000 credits to buy your way into the shoutbox. You can win credits by posting, betting with other members and betting on vbookie.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
I'm in a shitty mood today due to certain things that linger and shouldnt realy give you my advice but I will.If I could go back in time to late 2009 I would of sampled other forums. I still have no idea how I stumbled upon this forum. I must of been high on pills maybe.:dunno: Do some wandering the web.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts