Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
North
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your shoutbox is one of the most childish things I have ever seen on a boxing board in my entire life.
The only people that have permission there are those with an axe to grind. Its utterly ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. My God what an embarrassment.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I've never supported a shoutbox being installed right from the off. But I'm not sure why you guys don't have access, it should be open for you to use right now. I'll look into it.

Moved to the feedback section.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Your shoutbox is one of the most childish things I have ever seen on a boxing board in my entire life.
The only people that have permission there are those with an axe to grind. Its utterly ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. My God what an embarrassment.
its a great thing on fight nights, give it a chance.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I've never supported a shoutbox being installed right from the off. But I'm not sure why you guys don't have access, it should be open for you to use right now. I'll look into it.

Moved to the feedback section.
get it sorted pea...i have much to say...

The E-Dubbs gonna tell you about alot of things...

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Everybody should be able to access the shoutbox. No need to call it childish when deep down you know you wanna use it too.
It's funny that. A lot of the people insulting the shoutbox (this isn't directed at you Ghetto) are the ones begging for access to it.

Although a lot of people seem to be unable to use it. I think there may be some sort of problem with "Registered Users 1" settings.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I don't have access either. Shame such an established member such as myself doesn't have access to such a simple thing :D. Get on it Pea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts