Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh look another bullshitt call for the Eagles. If the Eagles win it will be because of penalties against Dallas.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Both offenses looking good. Westbrook is a beast like always and Felix Jones looks like what Reggie Bush was/is supposed to be.
Like I've said Felix Jones SHOULD end up being rookie of the year. Dude is crazy fast.

Go Cowboys.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I dont think hell get enough carries to be ROY look for Eddie Royal or Mcfadden to win it, looks like Royals gonna beast if Cutler keep it up

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Ah **** the Cowboys. How are you gonna give up 37 points to the Eagles? I can bet you the Skins wont give up more than 30 points in any game this season. Even against the Cowgirls.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah **** the Cowboys. How are you gonna give up 37 points to the Eagles? I can bet you the Skins wont give up more than 30 points in any game this season. Even against the Cowgirls.
Philly is the second best team in the NFC. I can't wait til they clown Washington and New York. A healthy McNabb is a top 3 QB in the NFL.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Philly is the second best team in the NFC. I can't wait til they clown Washington and New York. A healthy McNabb is a top 3 QB in the NFL.

LOL man u swear, MAYBE washington, but definetly not the Giants, your little D-line wasnt even pressuring Mcnabb, Giants line is wayyyy better. Mcnabb wont see that many points against us just watch. BTW TY TO and Marion the Barbarian, got me mad points lol.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL man u swear, MAYBE washington, but definetly not the Giants, your little D-line wasnt even pressuring Mcnabb, Giants line is wayyyy better. Mcnabb wont see that many points against us just watch. BTW TY TO and Marion the Barbarian, got me mad points lol.
Aiight, watch. Philly is going to CLOWN yall.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Hi hater :laugh:. Don't be mad cuz the skins are garbage LOL. I'm not really surprised that we couldn't stop McNabb, the guy is sick. The Cowboys got the W and that's all that matters. 2-0 baby, step ya game up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts