Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to drive back to Austin from Dallas, and I missed the first quarter of the Cowboys game. I was going crazy.

Now, from what I've seen it is clear who the better team is, but Romo is killing me. We should be up at least 20-6. Felix Jones is nasty, and Barber is a beast. WAR COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Pacman Jones had some great tackles in the first quarter. Romo is their achilles heal at the moment. FJ is awesome. 13-6 at the half. GB can't get past cowboys defense. Good game so far. Cowboys clearly better.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The Cowboys got this, let's get em COWBOYS!
Yeah, if they get a touchdown, I will be pretty confident with a 11 point lead. That way we'll still have an extra 4 to play with if they score late.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
The Giants barely beat Cincy. There D isnt anything like it was last year. And there O never really been great. There arent as good as there record says.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I doubt you'll be saying that come next week. This should be a blow out. 34-10 Cowboys win!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Actually yea. We have a hell of a D if you look at it. We held the Giants to 16 points at home and broke the Cardinals 20+ point game streak yesterday. Our D isn't impressive or anything to brag about but they get the job done 99% of the time.
Yall havent gone up against a offense like the Cowboys. The Giants O isnt great its good at best. The Cards??? Come on now They been underacheiving for years now. They got great talent but for some reason cant get the job done. The Cowboys should easily score 30 or more on the Skins.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Yall havent gone up against a offense like the Cowboys. The Giants O isnt great its good at best. The Cards??? Come on now They been underacheiving for years now. They got great talent but for some reason cant get the job done. The Cowboys should easily score 30 or more on the Skins.
Do you watch football? The Giants have a Super Bowl winning O and The Cards have the best 1-2 WR combination in the NFL plus a great 1-2 at RB which is probably why they had that 20+ points per game streak. Your right, they haven't faced a Cowboys team yet and I don't expect us to win just don't think its gonna be in the fashion you think it will be. Skins always play the Cowboys tough no matter how bad we suck and how good you are.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts

Are you ******* serious? I know we were both watching the same game so I know for a fact you saw Tony Romo and your so called "Great" Offennse. Regardless, the Giants won @ the end, so did the Boys' but Romo played disgusting, Eli is a better QB IMO and the Giants have better receivers overall...Burres,Toomer,Steve Smith,Hixon, and even the rookie Manningham. I know you seen T.O and Crayton drop easy catches too, I give most the props to Marion Barber, he carried that offense.
Well see whos the better team.:mad::D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts