Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you saw the clip today you know what I'm talking about. I'm from Dallas, and I have a Howard jersey. I've backed this guy for the longest time. He admitted to smoking weed in the offseason. Yeah, that ain't a big deal to me, but you're fukkin stupid to admit that the day of a playoff game. Then, he goes and drag races in the middle of Dallas. I backed him on that saying he's just young and dumb. Now, he goes and bashes the National Anthem because he was trying to be "down." Fukk him. I hope we trade him.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Decent player but you have to be pretty darn good in order to make this acceptable :S But whatever, i dont really care about the players personal life :) They can have sex with sheeps aslong as they deliver on the court imo :)

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Decent player but you have to be pretty darn good in order to make this acceptable :S But whatever, i dont really care about the players personal life :) They can have sex with sheeps aslong as they deliver on the court imo :)

ahahhahah, for once we agree Brutus..and LMAO @ your sig, love the hate.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well as fukkin ignorant as Howard is I wouldn't be surprised if he started fukkin sheeps.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
When has Howard delievered on the court??? He has what 1 or 2 rings??? OH S#$T NO!!! He doesnt have any. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When has Howard delievered on the court??? He has what 1 or 2 rings??? OH S#$T NO!!! He doesnt have any. :laugh:
Umm I despise his comment as much or more than the next guy, but him not having any rings has nothing to do with delivering on the court. I won't even bother naming off 20 A level guys without rings. I'm not saying Howard is an A level player either.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
True Lance, but we can all agree that its only a matter of time until he gets one :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts