Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
If you are going to spar with them, make sure you get the 16oz weight glove. Also, I'd pick up a set of lace covers to go over the velcro strap which will help prevent cutting your sparring partner.

Those gloves are a consumer line from Everlast. They are "ok" quality. Honestly, for a few bucks more you can get a much better value for your money. I'd recommend any one of these:

1: TITLE Hook-and-Loop Training Gloves from Title Boxing
2: TITLE Classic Hook-and-Loop Training Gloves from Title Boxing
3: TITLE GEL Hook-and-Loop World Training Gloves from Title Boxing
4: adidas Adistar Training Gloves at Ringside.com
5: Gym Training Gloves at Ringside.com

Or if you prefer Everlast Brand:
Everlast Professional Hook-and-Loop Training Gloves from Title Boxing

·
Registered
30 Posts
Answers to boxing equipment questions ?

This is an excellent source of information here in this thread !

The information about ringside sparring gloves couldn't be better. I completely agree that ringisde boxing gloves are amongst the best there is. Title as you mentioned are always a great stockist and provider of good sparring gloves.

I wouldn't forget to check out the ranges of adidas aiba boxing equipment if you are an amateur or professional.

This is a great source of advice and information.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I actually just ordered a pair of the title gel bag gloves. Hope they are as good as everyone says. I ordered about 3 other pairs of gloves as well just for the hell of it. I have a ton of gloves, I kind of just collect them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Boxing Equipment - Best Gloves for sparring

I particularly like lonsdale gloves, the everlast ranges can be very good as well.

In terms of all boxing equipment i really think it is worth spending the money to get the better gloves if possible. I think you will just have to try different ones and see which are best for you as they are all different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts