Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I love the trailer park bums!!!!!!! I have talked to Andrew Hartley, and am friends with Brian Strege. They may be bums, but sometimes its fun to watch crappy boxers fight too.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Just because they aren't good doesn't mean that the fights aren't fun to watch. I mean, just to see how horrible everybody is. Then we can all laugh and say "i KNOW i can beat the **** out of that guy."

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Same here man. I can't take those guys seriously at all. It is almost as bad as watching mma.
Naaa....MMA is worse lol. But i can't stand seeing idiots do this it makes me wish i was in the ring ******* them up so they know never to enter the ring again.

There bums. You can't expect everybody to be good at the sport. People do what they can to make ends meet.
The trailer fuckin title? Gotta be kidding me. They're not getting anything for this...cmon now lets be real. To make ends meet? There are amateurs better than these fools.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Id hope not, that would be impossible and probably hurts like hell lol.

BTW Bryan, if im not mistaken..isnt today your 1st match? or?
:laugh::laugh: they gotta crush it first obviously.

But yep...first match is today. Right now i'm hoping i make weight lol my weight fluxuates a lot and who knows today might be the day i'm 125 and tomorrow might be the day i'm 117 lol. The weight i gotta be at is 119

:laugh::laugh:

Bryan said he fights tonight.
:thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

But yep...first match is today. Right now i'm hoping i make weight lol my weight fluxuates a lot and who knows today might be the day i'm 125 and tomorrow might be the day i'm 117 lol. The weight i gotta be at is 119

Remember to tell your family not to scream :laugh::thumbsup::cop:.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts

Cool, good luck man, hope you whip dudes ass, never been in a actual boxing match but my only suggestion would be to not be over-anxious and just breathe, be confident in your skills (but not overconfident) and analyze (but dont overanalyze) your opponents'.

Hopefully youll get it on tape and well get to see!

again good luck!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts