Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Greatest earthling boxer, yes. Galactic boxer even. But a good Kryptonian boxer like Kal-El would definitely give Pac fits. :thumbsup:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Greatest earthling boxer, yes. Galactic boxer even. But a good Kryptonian boxer like Kal-El would definitely give Pac fits. :thumbsup:

:facepalm: dude, will you ever hop off mannys sack? its not that serious :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Theres one thing to root..and theres another to suck..
Aren't you on Cotto's nuts? :facepalm:

Anyway, who do you think would beat Pac p4p now? NO ONE. On the other hand, Floydtards say that he is unbeatable all-time. They are the REAL nuthuggers, not me. I'm just telling the truth, that's all.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I'm trying to think of a thread supermanny has posted in that had nothing to do with Pacman....

......mmmmmmmmmmm nope, can't think of anything.
That's because you simply can't think straight with Floyd's nuts in your face. Your eyes are blinded by your fanlove. Like they said, none is blinder than the man who refuses to see.

You said that you would man-up if Pac KOs Oscar. You still don't. I guess your word means nothing then. As expected. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Khaosai Galaxy should be mentioned aswell but yeah i think Pac is problaby the best one tbh.

G

·
This is me beating Supermanny, the "one trick pony" :deadhorse:

If an admin could close this thread that would be great.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Aren't you on Cotto's nuts? :facepalm:

Anyway, who do you think would beat Pac p4p now? NO ONE. On the other hand, Floydtards say that he is unbeatable all-time. They are the REAL nuthuggers, not me. I'm just telling the truth, that's all.
Yes...and thats why i talk about him in every thread and have his name as my user name right? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
mannysnuts, your making it real hard for me to like pac, seriously, he's a great fighter, but the more you post about how large his penis is, the less I like him. So just stop posting all together cause you obviously can't post about anything else but manny.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts