Registered
1,092 Posts
R_9-Ronaldo said:
If coz D'mato counts den definatelly him
:thumbsup: Brilliant trainer he made Iron Mike what an achievement

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Freddie Roach must be doing something right some of the fighters who have seeked his services. James Toney, Steve Collins, Oscar, Hop, Pac, Tyson, Isreal Vasquez......

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
cus damato/eddie futch!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
teddy atlas is a very knowledgable guy but isnt a godo trainer in the way he handles his fighters and himself for that matter. i would say cus and dundee.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
teddy atlas is a very knowledgable guy but isnt a godo trainer in the way he handles his fighters and himself for that matter. i would say cus and dundee.
how could i forget angie. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
thepowerdavies said:
Freddie Roach must be doing something right some of the fighters who have seeked his services. James Toney, Steve Collins, Oscar, Hop, Pac, Tyson, Isreal Vasquez......
He is also training Hopkins for his fight with winky this saturday. I am not suprised though, Freddie is now a goldenboy trainer.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
K.O. Power said:
He is also training Hopkins for his fight with winky this saturday. I am not suprised though, Freddie is now a goldenboy trainer.
roach along with floyd mayweather SNR are defo the premier trainers in boxing today. :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
if i ever turned pro i would stay with the same trainer i have always had. i dont care for steward, mayewathersr or roach. I need a guy i can understand and understands me. al three of those guys are hard to understand in the first place.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Charlie Goldmen, Eddie Futch, Angelo Dundee, Cus D'Amato, and Atlas are the top 5 IMO.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
TysonJones said:
if i ever turned pro i would stay with the same trainer i have always had. i dont care for steward, mayewathersr or roach. I need a guy i can understand and understands me. al three of those guys are hard to understand in the first place.
Thats exactly how I'd want it. My trainer works great with me, and I work great with him. He taught me from the start, and we sort of adjusted into eachothers style.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Emanuel Steward does my head in, i cant help but feel he kind of ruined Naseem Hamed's career by trying to make him do **** that just wasnt in his style. Hes a good trainer though, which he should stick to cos he sucks as a commentator lol.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Emanuel Steward does my head in, i cant help but feel he kind of ruined Naseem Hamed's career by trying to make him do **** that just wasnt in his style. Hes a good trainer though, which he should stick to cos he sucks as a commentator lol.
steward transformed guys like lewis, wlad and cintron into dominante fighters with class A jabs, i agree on hamed though, his style was all wrong for manny, taylor is exactly the same!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts