Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone list every great bout of 2007 so far this year please? I am going to put this set together and I will actually ship the complete set of 20-25 fights to whoever makes up the best list in this thread. I cant think of all the great fights myself but I know the obvious great bouts were Marquez/Vazquez, Marquez/Barrera, Cotto/Judah, Diaz/Freitas, Hatton/Castillo etc.. Sometimes I just add fights that were made up of 2 big superstars even if the fight wasnt "fight of the year" quality. if someone could make a list of about the 25 best fights of this year I will guaranteed put it together and ship it to them too :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
good thread ill try and make a list :thumbsup:
Its not a big fight but khan and limond was very entertaining

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Barrera vs JMM
Earl vs Katsidis
Mayweather vs De La Hoya
Pavlik vs Miranda
Hatton vs Castillo
Cotto vs Judah
Williams vs Margarito
Marquez vs Vasquez
J. Diaz vs Freitas
Hopkins vs Wright (not FOTY quality, but 2 massive names)
Katsidis vs Amonsat

Its abit early to be doing this though, still got massive fights to come such as:

D. Diaz vs Morales
Marquez vs Vasquez II
Pavlik vs Taylor
Calzaghe vs Kessler
Dawson vs Tarver
Mayweather vs Hatton
Cotto vs Mosley
Juan Diaz vs Julio Diaz
Pacquiao vs Barrera

·
Registered
6 Posts
Graham Earl V Michael Katsidis was jaw dropping entertainment.Earl down twice in the first, once in the second, towel thrown in, ref throws it out, Earl gets up knocks down Katsidis. Then a real ding dong for a few rounds more. Unfortunately Earls bravery wasn't enough as he retired on his stool at the end of the fifth. Even Frank Warren said it was the best fight he'd seen in years.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
KOFightPicks said:
can someone list every great bout of 2007 so far this year please? I am going to put this set together and I will actually ship the complete set of 20-25 fights to whoever makes up the best list in this thread. I cant think of all the great fights myself but I know the obvious great bouts were Marquez/Vazquez, Marquez/Barrera, Cotto/Judah, Diaz/Freitas, Hatton/Castillo etc.. Sometimes I just add fights that were made up of 2 big superstars even if the fight wasnt "fight of the year" quality. if someone could make a list of about the 25 best fights of this year I will guaranteed put it together and ship it to them too :)
At the end of the year if I emailed my 25 favourite fights of 2007 would you be able to put them all together for me please? Will pay well:thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Barrera vs JMM
Earl vs Katsidis
Mayweather vs De La Hoya
Pavlik vs Miranda
Hatton vs Castillo
Cotto vs Judah
Williams vs Margarito
Marquez vs Vasquez
J. Diaz vs Freitas
Hopkins vs Wright (not FOTY quality, but 2 massive names)
Katsidis vs Amonsat

Its abit early to be doing this though, still got massive fights to come such as:

D. Diaz vs Morales
Marquez vs Vasquez II
Pavlik vs Taylor
Calzaghe vs Kessler
Dawson vs Tarver
Mayweather vs Hatton
Cotto vs Mosley
Juan Diaz vs Julio Diaz
Pacquiao vs Barrera
Leedslad, Hi there!

Impressive List!

I really don't know how young you are but I can not forget the two matches between Alfredo Escalera vs. Alexis Argüello.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts