Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
tommy. you seem a good lad, but sometimes you dig a hole. i use to think ok these guys are picking on you, but with these sort of threads, i can understand why. when you don't bait, and use wit, such as the brokeback mountain one, it's fun. this kinda thing is not that funny.

anyway my 2 cents.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
tommy. you seem a good lad, but sometimes you dig a hole. i use to think ok these guys are picking on you, but with these sort of threads, i can understand why. when you don't bait, and use wit, such as the brokeback mountain one, it's fun. this kinda thing is not that funny.

anyway my 2 cents.
I used to think that. When I say used to think that though I meant being picked on, not that I used to think he was a good lad, if you get my drift LOL :laugh: Some threads are funny, this was a little bit too pointless.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Welcome back Tommy. Be peaceful. Feel the love. You can be Hopkins the board can be Calzaghe. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think you should remove the pic Tommy. It's pretty ****ed up to make fun of mentally disabled people.

But its common ptactice around here.

Anyway, i mean no harm to the kid in the picture. LOL!

Seeing how im a nice guy i will take it down....I can see how people will be offended. :thumbsup:

PS.

Staff should take notice of the way Balistik handled that....Not to quick on the gun, no threatning PM's.

Doing this he got what he wanted, the problem resolved without a problem. ;P

Dont let them corupt you dude. LOL!JK

·
Banned
25,672 Posts

anyway my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.