Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In a recent interview Alchemist said the following, "Eminem has been working on rap music everyday...quietly...his new stuff is on another level that has never been seen or discovered by anyone before him."

He later went on to say, "Eminem is one of the greatest of all time, and you know he's not done with rap music. I mean, this is Eminem, its what he does."

DJ Premiere produced the new track Keys to the City. He said, "Em attacked the track with a new style, just fukking rediculous, kind of like how he came with The Way I Am but even more lyrical like the old Eminem"

Dr. Dre has confirmed that he's producing most of the album and will appear on one track. 50 Cent, Royce da 5'9", are all on the album as well as a track similar to Guilty Conscience featuring, "T.I., T.I.P., Eminem, Slim Shady, and Marshall Mathers." WOW

They're doing a great job keeping these tracks on lock down. I can't get ahold of ANYTHING, and I usually can.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll catch two shows between Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Man the people are foaming at the mouth over this album. Everyone that buys tapes from me is asking if there are any Eminem tracks being dropped soon. I bet he sells better than any rap album over the past 5 years.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I'll catch two shows between Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Man the people are foaming at the mouth over this album. Everyone that buys tapes from me is asking if there are any Eminem tracks being dropped soon. I bet he sells better than any rap album over the past 5 years.
with all the illegal downloading going on....i don't know about that, homie.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't really like this song , i hope he comes better than that.
I found out both of those songs are old. Neither were recorded in the past two years. They were fakes.
Thanks for the heads up guys you just saved me $1.98

The first link/song has a the same rhythm as one of his old songs

The second one___________________.
If you don't like it don't comment. Eminem spits better than anyone raping right now by a mile. Do you hate Jay-Z and Nas too?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I found out both of those songs are old. Neither were recorded in the past two years. They were fakes.

If you don't like it don't comment. Eminem spits better than anyone raping right now by a mile. Do you hate Jay-Z and Nas too?

Naz is good all around (Hits and Battle)
Jay-Z is good with hits

If you don't want a comment
1-put it on the thread title
2-make it a private thread
3-take it to PM
Never said I Hated M&M he does have a few good songs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts