Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His name is Chris "the nightmare" Arreola..... he is from Riverside, California.... my wife and i met chris and his trainer last may 8th in las vegas at the mayweather jr. vs. da la hoya fight at the m.g.m grand. chris has a pro record of 20-0 with 18 coming by K.O. CHRIS is ranked # 7 by the W.B.C NICE GUY !! this is a pic of chris & me i am the one on the right, before his last fight he was geting checked out by a doctor !! i guess you have to get a check up before every fight !! chris trains about 8 miles from my house, and i go see him sometimes when he is in training.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya he's 6'3 235 lbs....but he never fights anybody thats ranked in the top ten... he fights all ham & eggers.... he's a nice guy but i wouldn't want to piss him off !! hahahaha

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
back in late 2007..... i told ya about this friend of mine.... his name is chris "the nightmare" arreola...... now i have to say i really didn't think he would become.........................

# 4 by the w.b.c.
# 11 by the w.b.a.
# 7 by the i.b.f.
# 4 by the w.b.o.

but karen & i see him time to time.... in our home town of corona, ca it's to bad we all-ways see him in the bar !!! drinking beer !!! & getting fat !!!

scott

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts