Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who has channel 844 on Dish Network or (I think) channel 434 on DirectTV can watch the Guzman-Diaz fights with the undercard fights. The undercard has already started and the announcers say they'll be like 9 undercard fights televised.

At 10 Eastern on TV Azteca the first Soto-Lorenzo undercard fight will air; I'm predicting it'll only televise that one fight before Soto-Lorenzo. I'll post streams for the fight when I get the links for those that don't have the channels.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked everywhere for a stream for Guzman-Diaz, but couldn't find one. I'll keep you posted on that. Here's a link for the Soto-Lorenzo telecast in 45 min. it's offline right now though Justin TV

Guzman's brother knocked out a guy in 1 round a couple minutes ago.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good look with the link.

Argenis Mendez is dumb acccurate; he's looking real good with solid combos speed and power. His opponent has taken real good shots so far.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gomez made that a close fight; he took some good shots and came back, but he lost 5-6 rounds in that 8 rounder, no reason for him to be complaining.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guzman took the 2nd; looks like he took his speed and slickness up with him, but he got slightly stunned at the end of the round with a wicked hook/uppercut.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another Guzman round; he showed a lot of his slickness and showmanship ability. He's also counterpunching pretty good.

40-36 Guzman

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He did the same against Antonio Davis when he fought in DR and handled Soto after it. He needs to use his left hook a lot more because that's the punch that hurts Diaz, it's way better than that semi slapping over hand right.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
God damnit Guzman needs to stop clowning and just get this sob out of there. He's no ******* Emanuel Burton, just do the damn job.
I think you meant Augustus and yeah I agree, but it's not gonna happen. Joan can't knock him out with one punch and Diaz still looks strong.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts