• Soto Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soto TKO

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Guzman by UD, that kid is awesome. Had tremendous speed, decent power and a very sturdy chin. I think he has a serious chance vs. Pac.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LeedsLad said:
Guzman by UD, that kid is awesome. Had tremendous speed, decent power and a very sturdy chin. I think he has a serious chance vs. Pac.
:thumbsup: It is good to see another believer. Floyd Mayweather Sr. wont hurt his progression the least bit!

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
TysonJones said:
i like guzman to captain, are you saying my choice isnt good enough for ya.
I value your opinion, and would like very much to hear more about what you think...

[member: Captainobvious disconnected...]

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I think Guzman wins.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Captainobvious said:
I havent seen enough of their fights to make an educated pick for you guys(I've got a rep to protect), but if Shane and Leeds like Guzman, I'm on board.
Soto has yet to really impress me, and he is a very easy target. Floyd Mayweather Sr. trains Guzman if that gives you an idea of anything Guzman does, although this will be Sr.'s first fight in Guzman's corner.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
guzmans only flaw was he got hit a little to much, but im sure sr has already fixed that already. Looks like soto is an 8/0 underdog so far according to this website.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think Margy is overrated by many and underrated by some. Hes a solid WW, borderline top 5 id say. He would never beat Cotto, Mayweather, Mosley or Williams though.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I think Margy is overrated by many and underrated by some. Hes a solid WW, borderline top 5 id say. He would never beat Cotto, Mayweather, Mosley or Williams though.
You got that right

1 - 20 of 29 Posts