·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pleas dont call me a hater LOL I just had to share that gem with ya'll

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
damn CJ..You really like PBF dont you? you must be his # 1 fan, always talkin about the man.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You gettin the closet fan vibe too?

Watch it all the way through its hilarious Whoever did it shows Mayfeather up for the fraud he was

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have better things to do than watch videos from haters.

Not true Shane you wont watch because it tells the truth about the boxer you idolise lol

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I watched none of it. "Floyd ducking Cotto" tells me all I need to know. Typical retard made it clearly. Makes sense that CJ likes it. Of course I'm jk.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I watched none of it. "Floyd ducking Cotto" tells me all I need to know. Typical retard made it clearly. Makes sense that CJ likes it. Of course I'm jk.
You really ought to watch it I particularly liked the part when Floyd bursts into tears and Ellerbee hugs him and rubs his little back while the song Its my party and I'll cry if I want to is playing ROFL
Its obvious he's scared stiff of Margarito he's paranoid he's after him in another part It should get an oscar rofl

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Of course. ;)

You really ought to watch it I particularly liked the part when Floyd bursts into tears and Ellerbee hugs him and rubs his little back while the song Its my party and I'll cry if I want to is playing ROFL
Its obvious he's scared stiff of Margarito he's paranoid he's after him in another part It should get an oscar rofl
Gay?

·
Registered
841 Posts
What does it matter, Mayweather can box, and box fn good and we all know that. So what if he doesn't want to fight Magarito, does that make him any worse of a boxer, no. Your some guy gossiping on your cozy little computer chair about how someone doesn't want to fight, where did you get the shoes to talk women?

G

·
That had me laughing too. The sound effects of him crying like a little bitch were hilarious! And then someone asked him why he was retiring in the middle of him breaking down and it sound like he said "Antonio" in weeping voice. LMAO

·
Registered
445 Posts
Banky's view on HOF-close immediately, don't want responses, just a statement from me

cmon, you know its funny guys.

·
Registered
445 Posts
What the hell?
yeah, i accidentally put my initial thread post here on accident,,,,,what i meant to say in this one was-

You know its funny guys, the mayweather video.

sorry about the heading, it looks retarded. my bad.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Of course. ;)

Gay?
Are you insinuating I'm gay LAnce??? If so thats an insult which is against B/F rules. will another mod or the admin please deal with this

1 - 20 of 30 Posts