Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've spoke about this before but nothing really came of it. Is it possible to get a badge for being inducted into the BF HOF?

When i say a badge i mean like the one's the Admins, Mod's and Bloggers have below the usernames.

I think it would be cool and it would make me feel important. :D

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
We've spoke about this before but nothing really came of it. Is it possible to get a badge for being inducted into the BF HOF?

When i say a badge i mean like the one's the Admins, Mod's and Bloggers have below the usernames.

Its possible but creative staff would have to make it and right now they are bogged down.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts

Another point to consider is it will do away with your badge you have as lifetime premium. We dont display two badges.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another point to consider is it will do away with your badge you have as lifetime premium. We dont display two badges.
We'd need to have a poll with the premium guys then. :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

You're already a lifetime premium member, what more do you want? :cheeky4::laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Its not that, its when and if Creative dept can make us one. A lot on their plate.

I guess someone that is Photoshop savvy could make one but it has to be made within the specs allowed by vb.
What are the specs, i'll look into it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts