Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't. I am getting a 360 for Christmas, but I wont be getting Halo. For some reason I never got into those games. Everyone kept telling me how badass they are, and I gave Halo 2 several hours of my time. I just wasn't feeling it at all. I like Fight Night, Madden, NBA Live, and other sports games.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I recently bought a 360 i have Madden 08, rockstar table tennis( that game is so much fun when you play it with your friends) and Gears of war, i had too choose between Halo 3 and GOW and after testing both of them i went with GOW(he was cheaper aswell) and i cant say i regret that decision cause Gears of war is an AWESOME game,

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Already finished that one :D I get my cheched 15th then ill go to the store and Buy The witcher and Assasin creed then in the end of the month its the game ive been waiting for forever Mass Effect <----- thats game gonna be awesome.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Bioschock is a great game but imo some people overrate him but hes def worth playing. No i played Manhunt I and damn that game was fucked up.... AND I LOVED IT!!! altough Manhunt2 hanst been getting very good rewiews (gamespot give him 7.5 for example) i think ill have to check him out, but only when im finished with those i mentioned before.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Sounds cool Brutus. I LOVED manhunt 1. I used to smoke weed and we would watch that game on a 42 inch plasma with bose surround sound with all the lights off blazed. I would jump and die on every level until I knew where the guys were going to come from! I can't wait to play it. What other games do you play?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I just finished Oblivion and Bioschock so currently im just playing my Xbox games (madden 08 and Gears of war) But in the past i used to play World of Warcraft (not hardcore just with my friends and stuff), some roleplaying games like Fable and Kotor. Then i have played all Knockout kings/fight night games, but usually i like playing games with good storyline, good 1person shooters and sportgames i can play with my buddys, what about you Shane right? or was it Lance? i get all of your name mixed up here :D

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like your a fan of the RPG and FPS Brutus.

Oblivion was simply the best video game I've ever played. Hands down, no comparison.

Bioshock is pretty cool, although a little quirky. I agree its a bit overrated.

GOW while quite good, is no HALO 3. Ive owned them both. I didnt love Halo2 at all, but 3 is beast.

Next up for me is Call of Duty 4 which I'll pick up today, and then I may have to pick up Mass Effect by all of the hype its getting.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Brutus said:
I just finished Oblivion and Bioschock so currently im just playing my Xbox games (madden 08 and Gears of war) But in the past i used to play World of Warcraft (not hardcore just with my friends and stuff), some roleplaying games like Fable and Kotor. Then i have played all Knockout kings/fight night games, but usually i like playing games with good storyline, good 1person shooters and sportgames i can play with my buddys, what about you Shane right? or was it Lance? i get all of your name mixed up here :D
I have never heard of Oblivion. I just read an article on Bioshock that was calling it the best game of the year, but obviously that is a far stretch. My name is Shane, Lance is TysonJones. No worries man. I like every sports game. I will play Nba Live, Madden, Fifa, NHL, tennis, and basically anything sports. I also love solid FPS games. I love the call of duty series and COD 4 is great.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Halo 3 < The Orange Box

Halo is fuckin boring all it is is point and shoot. Half Life 2 blows it away. The Orange Box comes with Half Life 2, Episode 1 & 2 and 2 multiplayer games for $60. Way better games way better value.

But as of right now I'm playing COD4 Modern Warfare. It's so god damn addicting

If anybody wants to play here is my gamertag

UFCFighter15575

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Nah im saving my money until Assasins Creed and Mass Effect come out, altough im gonna buy Mass Effect first and when im done with that ill take Assasins Creed.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you like RPG's, Oblivion is the best you will have evr played, I guarantee it. (Its only like $20 now, but if you wanna try it out, I can mail you my copy to play Shane)

Halo3 is all about the online play. If you're not playing online against other opponents, your missing the beauty of it.

Its much smoother IMO than COD4 as far as the online play goes. Im a bit dissapointed with COD4 to be honest. (overhyped)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ive played many many many rpgs and my favourite is still Kotor (or Knights of the old Republic) Fable being second and then we have Oblivion, i saw a list were people rated Zelda and stuff like that but imo thats a adventure game not a rpg

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brutus said:
Ive played many many many rpgs and my favourite is still Kotor (or Knights of the old Republic) Fable being second and then we have Oblivion, i saw a list were people rated Zelda and stuff like that but imo thats a adventure game not a rpg
Oh, Kotor I and II were terrifc. But Oblivion is on a whole nother level. Isnt not nearly as linear as Kotor. You can spend days on just little side missions, whereas Kotor is pretty much acookie-cutter job. (although you still choose the order you do it in)

I guess Zelda could be considered an RPG (becuase it was liek the first of its kind), but I agree I would label it an adventure game as well.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Captainobvious said:
If you like RPG's, Oblivion is the best you will have evr played, I guarantee it. (Its only like $20 now, but if you wanna try it out, I can mail you my copy to play Shane)

Halo3 is all about the online play. If you're not playing online against other opponents, your missing the beauty of it.

Its much smoother IMO than COD4 as far as the online play goes. Im a bit dissapointed with COD4 to be honest. (overhyped)
Thanks Steve, but I will probably just go ahead and buy it sometime soon. I really need a new sportsgame soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Ping Pong game is also Kown as table tennis. You can play it on the table with rackets and ping pong balls both indoor and outdoor to enjoy and have fun with friends. Go Here to know more

1 - 19 of 19 Posts