Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
He only did four months porridge of a 16 month sentence, smashed head on into another car doing 95 or somethin like that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its really shady how he crashed into the same person that had an accident with his wife. That must have been premeditative.

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's all dodgy, the thing with his missus supposedly happened last year but was just thrown out of court. The other bloke was smashed up fairly badly in the original incident from what I remember.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The Sun is the only news paper you can wipe your arse wih and more $hit comes of the paper.

G

·
the man he crashed into was left lucky to be alive, hamed left him very badly injured, tommy you will probably remmeber better than me but as far as i remember he done a runner from the scene of the accident. no sympathy for him, he got off alot lighter than the average man in the street would in his minimum security jail

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
the man he crashed into was left lucky to be alive, hamed left him very badly injured, tommy you will probably remmeber better than me but as far as i remember he done a runner from the scene of the accident. no sympathy for him, he got off alot lighter than the average man in the street would in his minimum security jail
That my freind is all correct.

G

·
That my freind is all correct.
i had a feeling i was right, he was a whisker away from a lee hughes type situation(who done 4 years i think it was, but he killed a man) ive no sympathy for Naz and tbh as much as i loved him years ago i lost alot of respect for him when he never came back after his defeat to barrera.(the 1 fight after where there was a riot doesnt count, that was a joke!)

as i say ive no sypmathy for him, his actions were cowardly and shameful. the size of him now btw, he is a baloon compared to naz of old.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts