Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I only just noticed its Mark's (BigDigga) birthday today! Wheres he at? Happy Birthday anyways man, have a good one:thumbsup:
I was about to make this thread. Then I saw he'd not been on in a few days so I left it and sent him a PM instead. Anyway happy birthday Mark :thumbsup::thumbsup: Have a good one anyway Mark, hope you come on here soon!

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I only just noticed its Mark's (BigDigga) birthday today! Wheres he at? Happy Birthday anyways man, have a good one:thumbsup:
I was about to make this thread. Then I saw he'd not been on in a few days so I left it and sent him a PM instead. Anyway happy birthday Mark :thumbsup: Have a good one anyway Mark, hope you come on here soon!
happy birthday. Hope today is filled with booze and bit****. :laugh:
Happy birthday man and get your azz back here.
Havent seen him in a while. It's friday, we aint got no job, we aint got shitt to do. So Happy Birthday to ya
Happy Birthday man!
That's exactly what he's up to.

Happy b-day homeboy.
thanks for the love fellas! i've been crazy busy supporting those who are baffled by computers, man. the company i work for just got acquired by a london-based company(they flew us out there for a meet 'n greet last week....good times:thumbsup:), so things have been hectic ya know. things are starting to die down a little, so i'll be back on my bf grind soon enough!

and, you better believe i'm boozing it up with some tig ol bitties topped off with some small waists and phat asses. a brotha got some flavorful choices right about now, and i think i'm a sample each one! so, excuse me while i work!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
thanks for the love fellas! i've been crazy busy supporting those who are baffled by computers, man. the company i work for just got acquired by a london-based company(they flew us out there for a meet 'n greet last week....good times:thumbsup:), so things have been hectic ya know. things are starting to die down a little, so i'll be back on my bf grind soon enough!

and, you better believe i'm boozing it up with some tig ol bitties topped off with some small waists and phat asses. a brotha got some flavorful choices right about now, and i think i'm a sample each one! so, excuse me while i work!!!!
You've made me proud my son. Very proud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts