Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed it's your birthday in about an hour. Well Happy Birthday. What we doing tomorrow to celebrate?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thank you Lorenzo. First I get a PM from Icantbox wishing me a Happy Birthday. Now you make a birthday thread. You guys are such sweet hearts. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow yet

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Lorenzo. First I get a PM from Icantbox wishing me a Happy Birthday. Now you make a birthday thread. You guys are such sweet hearts. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow yet
Well we got to do something.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hell yeah we doing something. You rolling with me all day tomorrow. I don't care. We going to celebrate

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fukk it. I'll skip work too.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm skipping it anyway

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll think of something good

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Megan Fox look a like. Yes Darlene bring her

·
Registered
589 Posts
Not sure yet. But I'm getting you fukked up. I'm getting you drunk. One thing I do want you to do is bring your friend from work. The one from the 4th of July party. Can she roll tomorrow?
Vanessa? I got to ask her. I'm not sure if she's working tomorrow. But she had a good time at the party. So if she's off, she come.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hopefully she off. Me and her need to spend some time together.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'll see what I can do. But we need to be clear on things. This ain't going to be like always. Not this time

·
Registered
589 Posts
What the fukk do you mean?
What I mean is Vanessa is a friend from work. My regular friends. The ones I go out with, you guys already know. You guys get them drunk and pretty much do what you want with them. I'm cool with that. Those girls know you guys. So they know what there getting into. Vanessa doesn't. I'm not going to have you guys trying to get her drunk on purpose and trying to take advantage of her. That's going to make me look bad if that happens. I'm not having that. If you guys promise me you'll be cool than I'll bring her. If not than I'm sorry

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
What I mean is Vanessa is a friend from work. My regular friends. The ones I go out with, you guys already know. You guys get them drunk and pretty much do what you want with them. I'm cool with that. Those girls know you guys. So they know what there getting into. Vanessa doesn't. I'm not going to have you guys trying to get her drunk on purpose and trying to take advantage of her. That's going to make me look bad if that happens. I'm not having that. If you guys promise me you'll be cool than I'll bring her. If not than I'm sorry
Don't trip girl. Just bring her. I'll be all good. Trust me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts